Indicator candlesticks for MetaTrader 4.
Candlestick combination taken from the book Elder "Candlestick".
This indicator shows the following candlestick combination:
- "Hanging or a hammer", the character code 108, color DimGray.
- "Bullish engulfing", the character code 110, the color Red. It indicates a bullish trend.
- "Bearish engulfing", the character code 110, the color is Lime. Indicates a bearish trend.
- "The veil of dark clouds", the character code 116, the color Lime. Indicates a bearish trend.
- "A gap in the clouds", the character code 116, the color Red. It indicates a bullish trend.
- "Dodge", the character code 174, color Indigo. Use in combination with other combinations.
For convenience, when you move the cursor over the icon and wait a few seconds, is presented with a pop-up window indicating the name of the object in it and laid description candlestick combination.
Important! If you use candle combination wait confirming or amplifying signals.
For example: If a "hung" came after a pronounced tendency upwardly, the proof thereof is the opening price of the next candle component of the price gap to the bottom with respect to the closing price of "hanged", etc ....