Collection of case studies on the subject of "International Law"
1. Existing international legal norms relating to the succession of States are in many respects the nature of customary law or determined by the arrangements of the States concerned. In what situation the Vienna Convention on Succession of States in respect of Treaties of 1978 and the Vienna Convention on Succession of States in respect of State Property Archives and Debts of 1983 did not work?
2. Resolutions of the General Assembly are not legally binding on States, but may not qualify as ordinary appeals or requests. They have a number of features. Explain the situation in which the resolutions and declarations of the General Assembly are the most important stage in the development of international law.
3. In what situation the UN Security Council on procedural matters shall be made?
4. One of the most frequently used by the Security Council is a tool of preventive diplomacy.
In some situations, the Security Council apply preventive diplomacy?
5. The Council of Europe - an international regional organization uniting 40 states of Europe, including Russia. In any situation, under any circumstances it is sending to the Council of Europe?
6. Upon reaching the agreement on the exchange of diplomatic missions and their level, a situation arises the need for a practical form of diplomatic representation. How does it work?
7. In what situation the alleged head of the not assigned to his post?
8. In what situations might cease diplomatic mission?
9. The personal baggage of the diplomatic worker or member of his family shall be inviolable. What a situation where personal baggage diplomat or his family members may be inspected.
10. In what situation the family member does not enjoy diplomatic diplomatic immunities and privileges?