In fact, more and more organizations to improve the system of compensation for their employees, create a more comfortable working environment, and sincerely try to take care of their employees. And as professionals is not always enough, companies are constantly looking for new employees.
And you can become one of them!
If you are tired of where your career is moving, the decision to listen to the audiobook rotten job - it is one of the most important steps towards positive change.
From this program you will learn:
• The reason №1, on which employees are "stuck" on "a rotten job" (and how to overcome it)
• How can you increase your value in the job market
• On the "top ten criteria" with which most potential employers approach to the assessment of candidates
• The specific actions that you can take to ensure that you spoke about the labor market
• Why do the majority of applicants do not pass even the first interview for the position of your dreams
• The fact that you need to do in order to stand out from a number of other contenders for the desired position and become in the eyes of a prospective employer a more valuable employee
• For information on how to negotiate successfully with the future chief of wages, social benefits and working conditions.
John Von Achen is one of the most popular and sought-after experts in the field of sales, marketing, management and behavioral psychology. More than 120 000 people from 40 countries attended the legendary seminars and events John Von Achen. Thousands every month involved in the process of positive change through publications, audio courses, video and the Internet.
John Von Achen - not just a speaker, he regularly participates in projects for the reorganization of companies as a strategic adviser specializing in the practical application and adaptation of improved management at the highest level, franchising, retail and wholesale trade, with key customers and improve performance sales.