Если не нашли готовую, требуемую Вам работу по английскому языку, пишите в сообщения. Выполню качественно и по демпинговой стоимости.
1. Переведите следующие предложения и определите функцию и форму инфинитива
1) To walk in bad weather is not pleasant.
2) Our task is to master English.
3) I come here to help you.
4) Some students of our Institute have been sent abroad to study English.
5) This is a good place to work in.
6) We knew the test to have been made.
7) They hope to be sent to the conference.
8) The work to be done here will take much time.
2. Переведите следующие предложения и определите функцию причастия:
1) He is looking for the book which he lost.
2)The street leading to our house is very wide.
3) Having read the article I do not need it any longer.
4) Cities and towns destroyed during the war, were built anew.
5) Having been built two centuries ago, the house has no lift.
6) It was clear that he had given us the wrong address.
7) He speaks like a man having his opinion of every thing.
8) Walking in the park, he met his old friend.
9) The cars now being produced at out plants are very good.
3. Переведите следующие предложения и определите функцию герундия:
1) Swimming in bad weather is not pleasant.
2) We discussed opening a new business.
3) There stands a reading lamp on the table.
4) Instead of going home he went to the movies.
5) I shall never forget taking that examination.
6) There are several ways of producing electricity.
7) On coming home I took a bath.
8) Thank you for coming.
9) Seeing and believing are different things.
4. Определите являются ли выделенные слова – причастием, отглагольным существительным или герундием.
1) Knowing English well he translated the article without a dictionary.
2) He took part in the sittings .
3) She is looking at the woman sitting at the window.
4) After saying this he left the room.
5) Have you any reason for saying such things?
6) The reading of this book took two hours.
7) He sat in the arm-chair reading a newspaper.
8) My little son shows his enjoyment by crying.
5. Переведите предложения с субъектным инфинитивным оборотом, обращая внимание на формы инфинитива:
A. 1) Tsiolkovsky is known to have developed the theory of rocket flying.
2) The experiment was supposed to have been completed.
3) Electric current is known to flow in metal parts.
4) The solution of this problem is said not to be easy.
5) The building is reported to have been damaged by fire.
B. 1) The match proved to be final.
2) The new approach to the problem appears to be the most satisfactory.
3) The laser beam seems to have almost unlimited industrial possibilities.
4) She didn’t seem to have heard what I said.
5) He turned out to be a good chess-player.
C. 1) The application of this device is certain to give better results.
1) He is likely to be given this work.
2) This important problem is sure to be settled very soon.
3) We are not likely to meet often.
4) We are sure to learn of it.
D. 1) They were ordered to leave the hall.
2) The singer was asked to repeat the song.
3) He was made to put on his coat.
4) She was allowed to walk Sunday afternoons.
5) The child was forced to drink some of the medicine.
6. Переведите следующие предложения на русский язык, обращая внимание на независимый причастный оборот:
1) It being warm, the children went for a walk.
2) The students wrote their English test-paper, each doing his variant.
3) My father being very ill, I had to send for the doctor.
4) The text was not difficult, many words having been learned before.
5) It being very late, we had to return home.
6) There being no more questions to be discussed at the meeting, the chairman declared it closed.
7) The concert was followed by a dance, many people staying for it.
8) The weather permitting, we shall start tomorrow.