КОНТРОЛЬНОЕ ЗАДАНИЕ № 6
1. Перепишите следующие предложения и письменно переведите их на русский язык. При переводе обратите внимание на место предлога в русском языке:
1. Nobody likes to be laughed at.
2. He has never been heard of since the accident.
3. The conference is much talked about.
4. His books are often referred to in scientific papers.
5. He can′t keep his words, so he can′t be relied on.
6. These terms were insisted on by our manager.
2. Перепишите и письменно переведите предложения. Обратите внимание на место Participle II в качестве определения и способы его перевода:
1. Closely-connected enterprises have developed good relationships.
2. The number of engineers hired by this company has increased two times.
3. Packed in strong cases, the goods arrived in good condition.
4. The sellers refused to reduce the prices quoted and the buyers declined the offer.
5. The questions discussed at the conference are very important.
3. Перепишите следующие предложения; выделите в них придаточные предложения, подчеркните их и определите тип. Предложения переведите:
1. Interest is the price people pay when they borrow money.
2. A typical e-commerce begins when you browse through a website and select an item you want to buy.
3. The man you are speaking about is our sales manager.
4. Companies can address business problems to India and China that they couldn`t solve in their home markets.
5. The bank in turn lends the deposited money to customers who need capital.
6. The official currency of the UK is the pound sterling, which is equal to one hundred pence.
4. Перепишите и переведите следующие предложения, обращая внимание на порядок слов в придаточных предложениях:
1. Never have I worked so hard in all my life.
2. Seldom have I seen such a good logistics manager.
3. Had the economic climate been more favourable, our e-commerce industries would have expanded massively.
5. Перепишите следующие предложения. Укажите, в каком значении употребляются в них глаголы should/would. Предложения переведите:
1. If they had listened to their customers′ comments, they would have been able to improve their services.
2. Our company should develop open and honest relationships between managers and employees.
3. It is required that all employees should wear the uniform.
4. It would be a mistake to think that they are unaware of the fact.
5. It is important that the staff should have a lot of control over their work.
6. Private companies insisted that certain restriction should be placed on the transfer of shares.
6. Перепишите и письменно переведите на русский язык приводимый ниже текст:
Business organisations belong to either the private or the public sector. The private sector consists of companies belonging to private individuals, and the public sector of companies owned by the government of the country.
The private sector
There are various types of business organisation which operate in the private sector:
1. Sole traders
A business run by a sole trader has just one owner, who is entirely responsible for all the company′s business affairs. This type of organisation has certain advantages and disadvantages. The sole trader doesn′t have to consult anyone else when making decisions. The profits do not have to be shared with anyone else. A sole trader has to bear 100 % of the risks incurred by his company. For this reason, he may have more difficulties raising capital. A sole trader has unlimited liabilityfor his company, which means that if he goes bankrupt, he may lose both his company and his personal property.
A business run by a partnership has two or more owners. When entering into a partnership, an agreement is drawn up defining the rights, responsibilities and liabilities of each partner, ....