Question № 1. What normative act was predetermined by the reform of electoral legislation in 1993-1994?
1) Federal Law of 26 October 1994 "On basic guarantees of electoral rights of citizens of the Russian Federation."
2) Federal Law of 21 April 1995 "On elections of President of the Russian Federation."
3) The Presidential Decree of 20 December 1993 "On measures to improve the electoral system in the Russian Federation."
4) The Presidential Decree of 21 September 1993 "On the phase of constitutional reform in the Russian Federation."
5) all of the above.
Question № 2. What is the age limit passive suffrage in the Russian Federation for the deputies?
3) 21 years.
5) 55 years old.
Question № 3. Which categories of citizens participate in elections?
1) Persons serving sentences in places of deprivation of liberty pursuant to an enforceable court judgment.
2) Persons declared incompetent by a court.
3) Persons who are hospitalized in psychiatric hospitals.
4) Persons serving a sentence in a penal battalion.
5) All of the above.
Question № 4. What principles suffrage enrich the content of the institute of electoral law?
1) The freedom and transparency of elections.
2) Participation of the public and their organizations in the conduct of elections and the combination of majority and proportional electoral systems.
3) Equal opportunities of candidates and public control over compliance with the electoral procedures.
4) Legal security of voters and candidates, and the rejection of imperative mandate.
6) All of the above.
Question № 5. What is the definition of the electoral rights of the most complete and correct?
1) The set of legal norms that perpetuate the organization and conduct of elections to bodies of state power and local self-government.
2) The set of legal rules, establishes the principle of elections to bodies of state power and local