a lecture on civil law 59 pages
Contents of lectures
Civil law and its place in the system of Russian law.
1. Civil law, its subject and method.
2. The functions and principles of civil law.
3. Systems and sources of civil law.
4. The action of civil law in time and its application.
1. The concept of civil legal relationship and its features.
2. The content of civil legal relationship and its shape.
3. Subjects and objects of civil law relations.
4. Types of and grounds for the emergence of civil relations.
Citizens (individuals) as the subjects of civil law.
1. Civil capacity and its contents.
2. The name and place of residence of a citizen
3. Guardianship (Patronage)
4. Recognition of the citizen as missing, dead.
Legal persons as subjects of civil law.
1. The concept of a legal person and its symptoms
2. The legal personality
3. Education and the termination of a legal entity
4. Classification and types of legal entities
The objects of civil rights.
1. Definitions and classification of objects of civil rights.
2. The legal description of the individual objects of wealth.
3. Content types of intangible benefits.
Grounds for creation, change and termination of legal relations. Transactions. Timing.
1. Definitions and classification of legal facts
2. Transactions: Concepts and their shape.
3. Representation and power of attorney.
4. Timing. Limitation.
Property rights and other rights of citizens and legal persons.
1. The concept of the right to property and its contents. Forms and types of ownership.
2. Methods for the acquisition of property rights, the grounds for termination of property rights.
3. The right of ownership of citizens and legal persons. The total share ownership, total joint property.
4. limited property rights. Methods of protection of property rights.
The overall situation of the obligations and liability for violation of obligations
1. Concepts and signs of civil liabilities.
2. Elements of civil liabilities.
3. Methods for ensuring the fulfillment of obligations.
4. Grounds for termination of obligations and liability for breach of obligations.
Civil contract. Legal regulation of a civil contract
1. a civil contract. Value, classification, content.
2. Separate obligation types.
3. Non-contractual obligations
1. The concept of the value of sources of insurance.
2. Basic concepts of insurance law.
3. The concepts and elements of the insurance contract.
Contracts for the provision of the factual and legal services.
1. The actual services.
2. Legal services.
1. The obligations of the injury or tort liability.
2. Obligations of unjust enrichment.
3. The obligation of unilateral action (unilateral transactions).
1. The main categories of inheritance law.
2. Inheritance by law.
3. Testamentary succession.
1. Objects of copyright.
2. The subjects of copyright.
3. The rights of authors of works of science, literature, art.
4. The author's contract.