1. Drama AN Ostrovsky's "The Storm" begins the song "Among the flat valley at an altitude of ... smooth." Who are the heroes of the play sings this song?
2. Which of the characters of the novel Ivan Goncharov "Oblomov" gave the following assessment of the author?
He was a man of thirty-two - three years old, of medium height, handsome, with dark gray eyes, but with the absence of any specific ideas, all concentrated in the facial features. The thought of walking free bird in the face, in the eyes fluttered, salilas on poluotvorёnnye lips, hiding in the folds of the forehead, and then disappeared completely, and then all over his face glowed even light carelessness. On the face carelessness passed in posture of the entire body, even in the folds of dressing gown.
3. Which of the hero of Fyodor Dostoevsky's novel "Crime and Punishment" own philosophy of life. Cry from the heart of the heroes of the novel is passed with the following phrase:
"And if no one to go, if nowhere else to go! We must give to every man at least somewhere you could go. For there is a time when all means necessary though somewhere so go! "
4. The following is a statement of one of the heroes of the drama Ostrovsky "The Storm":
"Educate our parents in Moscow, well, nothing for us sorry. I went to the Academy of Commerce, and sister to the guesthouse, but both suddenly and died in the cholera, my sister and I remained orphans. "
Who owns these words?
5. Learn the heroine of the novel FM Dostoevsky's "Crime and Punishment" in the portrait:
"It was a tiny, lean old woman of sixty, with sharp malignant eyes and a small nose and eyes open and bareheaded. Colorless, somewhat grizzled hair was thickly smeared it with oil. In its thin and long neck, like a chicken leg was knotted some sort of flannel rags, and on his shoulders, despite the heat, hung all tattered, yellow with short jacket. "
6. The prologue is a poem by Nekrasov line:
In what year - count,
Which ground - guess
On the pillar Dorozhen'ka
Agreed seven men ...
7. Who is the author of rows:
Oh, how our love is murderous,
As in the wild passions blindness
We have a whole rather ruin,
What our heart a mile!
8. Who is the author of satirical tales "for children a sizeable age"?
9. The following is a statement of one of the heroes of the drama Ostrovsky "Thunderstorm", "What beauty? What can I do? Young men waiting for, gentlemen? You having fun? Fun? Beauty, then your you happy? That's where the beauty of a lead. (Displays on the Volga.) Here, here in the very maelstrom. "
Who owns these words?
10. Which of the heroes of Fyodor Dostoevsky's novel "Crime and Punishment" a dream about to kill nag?
11. The following is a statement of one of the heroes of Leo Tolstoy's novel "War and Peace."
"Never, never marry, my friend, here's my advice: do not marry as long as you do not tell yourself that you have done everything I could, as long as you do not stop to love that woman, what you choose, until you You see it clearly; but then you go wrong cruel and irreparable Marry the old man, nobody fit ... And then everything will be gone, that you have a good and high. All spent on trifles. "
Which of the characters belong to these words?
12. Which of the heroes of the drama Ostrovsky "Thunderstorm" belong to these words:
"As a girl, do not be afraid! Everyone should be afraid. Not terrible, that will kill you, and what you suddenly finds death as you are, with all your sins, all thoughts are evil ".
13. How is it called Kirsanovs the novel by Ivan Turgenev "Fathers and Sons"?
14. Who is the author of lyrical lines of poetry:
Whisper, timid breath,
Trill of the nightingale,
Silver and qu