1. Choose the correct answer to the question, and noted in the response card.
Question 1. Which of the following categories related to the subject matter of science "logic"
1. Form and means of thought necessary for the management of knowledge in any field of knowledge.
2. The forms and laws of correct thinking.
3. The laws and forms, techniques and thinking operation, by which a person perceives the world around him.
4. The forms of sensory perception.
5. The structure of thought.
Question 2. What forms of expression denote sensual poznaniya
2. Submission of perception.
Question 3. What expression do not represent logical form myshleniya
5. There is no right answer.
Question 4. Which of the following statements disclose the concept of "representation"
1. It is a form of indirect and generalized reflection of reality.
2. This form of thinking, which reflects the essential features of objects.
3. This sensual image of the object, which is the earliest in one form or another was seen, but that is currently not available.
4. It is a form of visual perception of the subject.
5. This form of the generalized perception of the world.
Question 5. Which statements are marked features abstract myshleniya
1. Nonobjective perception of the world.
2. The inextricable link with the language.
3. Reflection of the world and its transformation.
4. The optimum form of understanding the world.
5. The correct answer is 1.3.
1. Select the correct answer to the question, and noted in the response card.
Question 1. What is the logical law violated in the above primere
The remedy accepted by patients, is good. What to do good more is better. That means we need to take as many drugs as possible.
1. Law of identity.
2. The law of the excluded middle.
3. The law of sufficient reason.
4. The law of non-contradiction.
5. The law of negation of negation.
Question 2. Which of the following statements is not violated the law tozhdestva
1. He has long sat on a horse with a broken leg.
2. Correctly say that the language to Kiev. And yesterday I got smoked tongue. Now can safely go to Kiev.
3. Old sea wolf - it really is a wolf. All the wolves live in the forest. Thus, the old sea wolves live in the forest.
4. If the snow is white, it is white.
5. Due to the distraction player more than once in the tournament lost points.
Question 3. Which of the following pair of examples the law is broken neprotivorechiya
1. In the fall of rain is good for mushrooms. - In the fall of rain is not useful for harvesting mushrooms.
2. Kama - a tributary of the Volga. - Kama is not a tributary of the Volga.
3. Nick Ivanov - pervorazryadnik on the run. - Kolya Ivanov is not arrester tennis.
4. Some officers are generals. - Some of the officers are not are not the generals.
5. All students group were preparing to set off on logic. - None of the students
the group was not prepared to set off on logic.
Question 4. Which of the following pairs of concepts do not apply the law of excluded tretego
1. Competent - illiterate.
2. The believer - atheist.
3. The believer - a believer.
4. Savvy - lame.
5. provable - unprovable.
Question 5: Which of these statements is not violated the law of sufficient osnovaniya
1. Strongly deny that I bully small, as I am a person with a higher education.
2. Falling Snow. Winter has come.
3. The sun rises and the morning comes.
4. The right eye itches - rejoice, left - to cry.
5. The student must put N. standings, as he was leaving on a business trip