Text control work on discipline
"Macroeconomics", the number of questions - 125, the final grade - 5
Question 1. What is the system of national accounts?
1. material costs;
2. The statistics on the dynamics of the economy;
3. The state budget of the country;
4. The level of consumption;
5. The account of costs and revenues.
Question 2. What is the financial account?
1. The performance of savings;
2. The results of operations;
3. The consumption and accumulation;
4. The results of changes in assets and liabilities;
5. capital costs.
Question 3. Which article of income account include?
2. income from property;
3. The cost of production;
4. The correct answer is 1.2;
5. The correct answer is 1.3.
Question 4: What is the difference between GNP and GDP?
1. the sum of factor income;
2. the value of the total output;
3. The value added;
4. the amount of profit;
5. for amortization.
Question 5. What operations do not fall in the GDP?
Question 1. What reflects net national income?
2. The annual production of goods and services;
3. State subsidies;
5. Create the value for the year.
Question 2: What is GDP?
1. Production for the year;
2. The ratio of production to the well-being of society;
3. The added value of all products and services;
4. National Income;
5. The national income minus depreciation.
Question 3. What is the gross investment?
1. The production of all types of products and services;
2. fixed capital formation;
4. investment in fixed assets;
5. The investment in working capital.
Question 4: What is the use of national income?
1. The amount of value added goods and services;
2. The national income, directed to the investment;
3. the national income losses and negative foreign trade balance;
4. The national income, directed to the consumer;
5. National Income, aimed at the defense and education.
Question 5. What is the equity?
1. stocks, savings, depreciation of fixed capital;
2. The process of formation of profit;
3. The results of operations;
4. added value;
5. The results of assets and liabilities.
Question 1: What are the indicators of economic efficiency:
1. The value of fixed capital and working capital;
2. The capital intensity and capital productivity;
3. accounts receivable and debts;
4. profit costs;
5. productivity, profitability.
Question 2. What are the indicators of relative competitiveness you know?
2. The return on assets;
3. capital intensity, costs, profits;
4. The unit cost of wages, the level of wholesale prices
5. The correct answer is 2.3.
Question 3. What are the leading indicators of the dynamics of economic growth do you know?
1. The capital productivity;
2. The capital intensity;
3. GDP growth and ND;
5. The standard of living.
Question 4: What is the growth rate in practice in economic statistics?
1. The difference between GNP and GDP;
2. The sum of the GDP and ND;
3. ND -100;
4. The growth rate of minus 100;
5. The rate of growth.
Question 5. What are the factors of production?
1. labor, land and capital;
2. capital, plant and equipment;
3. gross revenues, costs;
4. The correct answer is 2.3;
5. The correct answer is 1.3.