1. The main stages in the development of preschool education in the 20th century Russia.
2. Areas of development of preschool education at the present stage
3. Aims and objectives of pre-school educational institution. Competence, rights and responsibilities DOW
4. Federal Law "On education" - the main document regulating the activities of educational institutions at the current stage.
5. "Standard Regulations on pre-school educational institution" as the basic document regulating activities of Dow.
6. Charter DOW contracts with the founder and parents as the basic organizational documents preschool.
7. Acquisition of preschool educational institution the children. The procedure for admission of children to kindergarten.
8. The concept of "education system". System Management Education.
9. Local governments preschool educational institution, the main activities.
10. The training of teachers of preschool education.
11. The legal form of pre-school educational institution. The legal relations of non-state preschool educational institutions.
12. The concept of "type" and "look" of the educational institution. Characteristic of preschool educational institutions.
13. The concept of "governance". Characteristics of the main approaches to the management. The principles of management of state and municipal preschool.
14. The basic functions of management. Management cycle in preschool educational institution.
15. Management solution. Types of management decisions. Stages of development and management decisions.
16. Information provision as a basis for management of pre-school educational institution.
17. Planning as a function of the preschool educational institution: essence, the steps of planning principles.
18. The program of preschool educational institution: Basis of the structure.
19. The system of pre-school plans. Types and forms of planning.
20. The structure and methodology of the development of the annual plan for the DOW.
21. The head of the organizing activity DOW (objectives, stages, content, forms).
22. The management structure of the DOW. The division of responsibilities of employees at different management levels.
23. Methodical work in preschool. The forms of methodical work with teachers.
24. Procedure for certification of teachers of DOW.
25. Methodical cabinet in preschool: the appointment for a selection of materials, organization of work.
26. A differentiated approach to methodological work with teachers of different qualifications.
27. The preparation and technique seminars.
28. Organization and methodology of the collective views of teaching experience.
29. Requirements for the consultations and discussions.
30. Training and methodology of the workshops.
31. Areas of activity DOW head. Qualification requirements for the head of the preschool.
32. Activities and duties of the senior preschool teachers, the qualifications for it.
33. Control as a management function: definition, purpose, object, forms of control in preschool.
34. Characteristics of controls in preschool.
35. Pedagogical analysis as a basis for management activities in preschool.
36. Methods for monitoring the activities of preschool.
37. The study, generalization and introduction of advanced pedagogical experience.
38. Registration, licensing of the Dow.
39. The role of the teachers in improving the performance of the Dow. Preparation and organization of meetings of the Board of teachers.
40. The reorganization, liquidation of the DOW.