Given exhaustive answers to questions 14 5 Option 2 control work on material for the training manual Garbuzova NE
1. Set the temperature quenching, the cooling medium and the temperature tempering of steel studs MSt6 which should have a hardness of 207-230 HB. Describe their microstructure and properties.
2. For the manufacture of selected steel punches broaching R18K5F2. Specify the composition of the steel and define a group of steel for its intended purpose. Naznach¬te and justify the regime of thermal treatment, explaining the impact on legiro¬vaniya transformations occurring at all stages of the steel heat obra¬botki describe the microstructure and properties of punches after the heat treatment,
3. rheostat devices selected alloy constantan MNMts40-1,5. Transcribe part, specify which group the alloy as intended, describe the structure and electrical properties of the alloy.
4. The material to fill plain bearings selected alloy B88. Specify the composition of the group and determine the alloy as intended. Draw the microstructure and select the main trebo¬vaniya applicable to this group of alloys.
5. Describe the current understanding of the molecular structure of polymers. Specify the structure of thermoplastic and thermoset polymers.