Question 1. What event in the terminology of the theory of probability is to hit a target when you are a boom in the dash?
1. certain event.
2. The possible events.
3. The event is compatible with event A if event A is to misses the target.
4. A highlight of the opposite event, if event A is to hit the target.
5. It is no coincidence event.
Question 2. Suppose that event A k during the test took place s time. What is the absolute frequency of the event A?
Question 3. In six throws dice (cube with numbers from 1 to 6 at the edges), the figure has fallen 2 times 5, the figure fell 4 2 times, and the numbers 3 and 2 fell 1 time each. What the results of this observation relative frequency (relative frequency) events consisting of dropping numbers 3 or 4 digits?
Question 4. What is the statistical definition of probability?
1. The probability of an event A is the ratio of the number of outcomes favorable to event A, the total number of tests in a series of observations.
2. The probability of a stable called the frequency of the event.
3. The probability is called a constant, which are grouped around the observed values \u200b\u200bof relative frequency.
4. The probability is called the arithmetic mean of the relative frequency of occurrence events during series one-postglacial tests.
5. The probability is the ratio of the number of favorable outcomes to the number of all equally possible iskho-ing.
Question 5. What event is authentic?
1. The event, which favor more than half of the only possible outcome of the test.
2. Drop a positive number when throwing dice.
3. Removing the blind white ball from the urn, which are identical except for color, black and white balls.
4. Fall butter sandwich up.
5. Drop the different numbers at two throws dice.