Question 1. What is the science, which is a unified system of knowledge about nature as a unified whole?
5. Systems Theory
Question 2. Do you think that is the basis of differentiation of knowledge?
1. The national isolation of scientists from different countries
2. The specialization of knowledge
3. The ideological aspect (the difference in the views of scientists)
4. Use natural sciences apparatus of differential calculus developed by Newton
5. The comprehensive approach to solving global problems
Question 3. What is the process associated with the formation of complexes interacting natural sciences?
1. Scientific Revolution
2. Differentiation of knowledge
4. Integration of knowledge
Question 4. What is the name of science at the interface of several traditional sciences and the resulting unification of research methods?
2. natural sciences
3. Social Sciences
4. Interdisciplinary sciences
5. technical sciences
Question 5. What science can claim a special role in the natural sciences?
Question 6. What is the concept determines the basis of everything in the teachings of philosophers Pythagoreans?
3. The number of
Question 7: What is the contribution made to the development of science Pythagorean school of thought?
1. developed a doctrine of causality
2. developed materialist approach to the study of nature
3. introduced into science the idea of \u200b\u200bthe existence of quantitative laws
4. developed atomistic representation
5. formed heliocentric concept of the universe
Question 8: Who was the author of the poem "On the Nature of Things", sets out the basic ideas of the ancient atomic theory?
4. Lucretius Carus
Question 9. What is the doctrine of nature into a single undifferentiated science - Greek philosophy, characterized by the direct contemplation of the world as a whole and speculative conclusions?
2. natural philosophy
Question 10. Which of the following ancient Greek philosophers made the main contribution to the logical design of natural philosophy in the IV. BC.?
Question 11. What is the area of \u200b\u200bknowledge gained through the teachings of the independent development of the equilibrium of bodies of Archimedes?
Question 12. What is scholasticism?
1. The science of nature
2. The religious-idealist philosophy
3. Practical activities
5. materialist philosophy
Question 13. Who among philosophers criticized in the XIII century. scholasticism and delivered a program of reform of science?
Q14: How many planets in the solar system was known at the time of the creation of the Copernican heliocentric system of the universe?
Question 15. Which of the following scientific achievements belong to Galileo?
1. The creation of the theory of the lever
2. The discovery of the laws of planetary motion
3. Development of an experimental method of investigation of nature
4. The establishment of the doctrine of equilibrium of bodies
5. The measurement of the distance from the Earth to the Moon
Question 16. What is the basis of the concept of the scientific method of Francis Bacon?
Question 17. Which scientist XVII. It created a unified scientific and philosophical system b