Question 1. How has the main property company?
1. take into account the interests of all members;
2. regulate social "welfare";
3. The self-reproduction;
4. Set the aspect of development;
5. determines the legal framework of relations within society.
Question 2. What is directed social management?
1. to achieve harmony between employers and employees;
2. for achieving changes in position of the control object;
3. to obtain the maximum value of the income;
4. to provide social insurance for employees;
5. to assist vulnerable groups of society.
Question 3: Who is the object of management of the social system in a public way?
1. The staff of the organization;
2. The management of the company;
Question 4. How many basic functions of management do you know?
Question 5. What research methodology based management efficiency?
1. On comparing the effect obtained in the system with the cost of achieving it;
2. on determining the profitability of the project in question;
3. to put a value on the cost of implementation of management services;
4. On the implementation of the basic laws of social development;
5. On account of all the factors affecting the performance of the team.
Question 1. What is the flexible labor market?
1. identification number of the unemployed;
2. The establishment of the number of jobs in the region;
3. The adaptation of workers laid off from bankrupt enterprises in the new labor collectives;
4. The form of the social functioning of the market goods;
5. The impact on the unemployment rate in the country.
Question 2: What should be directed creative activity of employees to improve the efficiency of agricultural production?
1. The increase in production;
2. reduction of production costs;
3. rationalization of agricultural production;
4. Timely harvest;
5. assistance of machines and mechanisms.
Question 3: What should be linked to a single standard of unemployment benefits?
1 with an average size of wages of workers in the country;
2. with the regional cost of living;
3. the size of social benefits in the city;
4. the dollar against the ruble;
5. with the average performance level of profitability.
Question 4: What is to be provided primarily in the financial system in the implementation of anti-inflation measures?
1. The organization of the market and sale of goods;
2. The introduction of the insurance economically active population;
3. The creation of new state enterprises;
4. The promotion of individual private entrepreneurs;
5. The reduction of the deficit of the state budget.
Question 5. Creation of units will allow the enterprise to assist employees of the company through the sale of products at reduced prices?
2. the production of agricultural implements;
3. subsistence farming on a cooperative basis;
4. building workshop;
1. The production of animal feed
Question 1. How has the major types of organizational structures?
Question 2: Who should play a major role in ensuring the stabilization of the standard of living of the Russian Federation?
2. The State Duma;
3. The Council of the Federation;
4. The members of the Federation;
5. municipal governments.