Question 1. What is management?
1. The ability to get things done;
2. The ability to earn money;
3. Ability to teach people;
4. Management practices;
5. A group of people carrying out routine work.
Question 2: Which of the following requirements apply to the manager?
1. To have a holistic vision of the field of activity and its relationship with the environment;
2. To be able to understand the producers and purchasers;
3. Having technical knowledge;
4. Know the techniques of mathematical analysis;
5. To know only the laws and statutes.
Question 3. At what stage of development of management basic standard was the organization as an open system?
1. Stage 1;
2. Stage 2;
3. Stage 3;
4. Stage 4;
5. Step 5.
Question 4. The main types of standards management activities are ...
Question 5: What is the plan?
1. It is a model, displaying the document problem solving process;
2. It is the projection of the program to one of the coordinate space activities;
3. This is a more detailed component of the program;
4. This is the technological component of the organization;
5. This is a result of the manager;