Microeconomics (MI) test, the number of questions - 126 score - 5.
Task 1. Mark 5
Question 1. What is the subject Microeconomics?
1. Economic issues at the government level;
2. The problems of the economy at the macro level;
3. Theory and practice of determining inflation;
4. The economic problems of industrial enterprise in the conditions of the market;
5. Resource management at the micro level.
Question 2. What is the market?
1. It is self-regulating, based on economic freedom, exchange system;
2. This system of buying - selling between producer and consumer;
3. It is a system that provides the satisfaction of the demand for goods of different proposals;
4. All the answers are wrong;
5. The correct answer is 1, 2, 3.
Question 3. The main types of markets are:
1. The financial and production;
2. The production, intellectual, financial;
5. The securities market, foreign exchange market.
Question 4. What is meant by market pure monopoly?
1. A large number of producers and consumers;
2. When the buyer and seller are in equal economic conditions;
3. When an organization is represented in the commodities market the only manufacturer in the absence of competition;
4. It is this type of competition when the market the whole range of products produced a large number of
5. When the market is not characterized by numerous vendors, but has a high sensitivity to politics
Question 5. What can be attributed to natural monopolies in the Russian Federation?
1. The electric power industry, the gas industry, railway transport and telecommunications;
2. The water and rail transport;
3. Air transport;
4. Forest and gas industry;
5. The electric power industry.
Task 2. Evaluation 5
Question 1. What is the most complete definition of "business"?
1. This is an initiative related to the economic risk and aimed at finding the best ways to use
resources, activities, waged for profit and growth of the property;
2. Activities aimed at making a profit;
3. Related to the risk of the activity;
4. Activities related to the initiative and high-risk;
5. Activities aimed at better use of resources.
Question 2. Main areas of business activity - it is:
2. The production, commerce, finance, intellectual complex;
5. Non-productive sphere.
Question 3. What conditions influence the choice of organizational form of business?
1. Availability of funds;
2. Presence of interest;
3. Scope, the availability of funds, the state of the market;
4. Availability of consumers;
5. Availability of labor.
Question 4: What are the main forms of business:
1. Individual, private;
3. Individual, collective, corporate;
Question 5. collective forms of business are:
1. Business partnerships and companies;
2. Joint-stock companies;
5. Business partnerships and companies, joint stock companies, associations, unions.
3. Setting assessment 5.
Question 1. What applies to the internal environment of the enterprise?
1. Land, capital;
2. Personnel, the means of production;
3. Money, information;
4. Products, resources;
5. The correct answer is 2 or 3.
Question 2. What refers to the external environment of the enterprise?
2. Customers, suppliers, public authorities, the population;
3. The means of production, distribution;
4. Money, consumers;
5. Government agencies.
Question 3. Which indicators are used for the classification of enterprises according to the size of the enterprise?
1. The cost of fixed assets;
2. The number of employees;
3. The amount of cash;