1. The money multiplier is 5, the supply of money is equal to 8000 d.ed., cash in circulation amount to 2 100 d.ed, deposits 18,000 d.ed. To determine the reserve ratio.
2. The demand for money is given by the function M = 6800-230r, the supply of money is fixed at 5650 d.ed. To determine: 1) the equilibrium interest rate and the money supply equilibrium. 2) How to change the equilibrium parameters, if demand remains unchanged, and the proposal to reduce by 530 units.
3. The Bank raised funds on deposit at 12% per annum for 6 months, the reserve ratio of 2.5% of the amount of deposits, the bank margin of 5%. Determine the minimum acceptable rate of placement of these resources.
4. What should be the duration of the loan in days to the debt of 350 000 up to 460 000, with the proviso that simple interest at the rate of 15% per year (365 days a year)?
5. Determine the real interest rate, if the nominal interest rate is 20, the average monthly change in prices of 1.2%.