Examine the "Introduction", Chapter 1 and 2. Mark the correct answer in the card answers.
Question 1. What is the violation of the relationship between man and nature, which is characterized by a mismatch between the development of productive forces and the resource-environmental features of the biosphere?
1. The economic crisis
2. Environmental Monitoring
3. anthropogenic pollution
4. environmental crisis
5. Sustainable development
Question 2. What is the scientific discipline that studies the human use of the natural environment to meet their needs?
Question 3. What is the task of nature?
1. The search for methods of management, taking into account the natural balance of the environment and improving the natural potential
2. Statistical data processing
3. The study of the relationship of living organisms with the environment
4. The development of a systematic approach
5. The study of the body's ability to adapt to changing conditions of environment
Question 4: What is the scope of life on Earth?
Question 5. Who created the doctrine of the biosphere?
1. A. Smith
5. A. Marshall
Task 2. Evaluation - 5
Continue to study Chapter 2. Mark the correct answer in the card answers.
Question 1. What is the matter of the biosphere, formed as a result of joint activity of organisms and abiogenous processes such as soil, water environment?
1. The inert substance
2. The synthetic substance
4. biokosnyh solid matter
5. living matter
Question 2. What is the function of the living matter of the biosphere, through which emerged the modern composition of the atmosphere?
1. The function of the gas
2. destructive function
3. The function of the concentration
4. redox function
5. Energy Function
Question 3. What is the anthropogenic factor?
1. The presence of a highly human brain
2. High productivity
3. The impact of human activities on the environment
4. a person's ability to overcome the environmental crisis
5. biological similarities between anthropoids
Question 4: What is the noosphere?
1. The shells of the Earth's geological structure and power are determined by the overall activity of living organisms
2. The outer hard shell of the Earth
3. The future evolution, the biosphere of overcoming the negative consequences of mankind human impact on nature
4. The set of technological changes on the planet
5. The combination of social factors specific to the state of society
Question 5. Which of the following factors may be considered as a prerequisite for the transition of the biosphere into the noosphere?
1. The exploitation of renewable resources at a rate exceeding the possibility of recovery
2. The growth and improvement of military equipment
3. The development of space research
4. The greenhouse effect
5. scientific, technical and cultural unification of the whole of humanity
Task 3. Evaluation - 5
Explore chapter 3. Mark the correct answer in the card answers.
Question 1. In which years before the economic science there was a problem understanding current trends of ecological and economic development and the development of innovative concepts of development?
1. 80th. XIX century.
2. 20-ies. XX century.
3. 50-ies. XX century.
4. 70th. XX century.
5. 90th. XX century.
Question 2. What is the economy the front?
1. The model of technogenic type of economic development
2. The set of environmental quality standards
3. The system of measures aimed at the preservation of the natural environment
4. The model of sustainable economic development of type
5. The system of measures aimed at the education of the human respect f