Real estate transactions as a branch of the national economy (test)
1. Which sectors are divided into sectors of the economy entities involved real estate?
a) real estate development sector, the services sector Sector operation
b) the development of real estate sector, property management sector, sector turnover of real property rights, the institutional sector
c) Sector Management Sector, turnover of real property rights
2. List the types of investors?
a) the individual, institutional or collective, professional
b) Professional, Private, Shared
c) Individual and General
3. Give an example of the three types of transactions?
a) Purchase and sale, rent, lease
b) Rent, Depreciation, Amortization
c) Depreciation, Purchase and sale, pledge
4. Does the real deal if the transaction occurred unlicensed professional intermediary?
5. Rent - is it?
a) the free transfer of property by the owner to another person, to whom the rights of ownership
b) Long-term rent, sometimes for the life of the property
c) Providing property owner for temporary use to another person for a fee on a contractual basis
6. Is it possible to challenge the validity of the transaction in court, if the transaction was feigned?
a) No, it is considered negligible
7. Will be considered fraudulent sale of property in dispute?
8. Is the assertion: "Fraud - is the acquisition of property or buying it through the sale of property"?
9. List three activities realty company?
a) Basic, Commercial, Additional
b) general supported Optional
c) Primary and Secondary
10. What it proves the title of real estate?
a) The value of property
b) Ownership of the person to whom property will pass
c) The title of the owner - the legal owner of the property
11. How many agents (brokers) is included in the opinion of the National Association of Realtors in a large real estate brokerage firm?
a) More than 50
c) More than 20