Task number 25
CONDITIONS (bln. Rub.)
W - factor cost is used in the production workforce, including social security contributions;
Am - depreciation of assets;
R - rent property owners and natural factors
Tr - transfer payments and indirect taxes paid by companies to the state budget in full
Pr - profit businesses
Ex - export.
All products are consumed through the implementation of the various markets.
Economics W Am R Tr Pr Sales Export sales of the final product within the country
(Extraction and use of natural resources) 100 100 200 100 50 250 50
(Processing) 200 200 50 50 100 50 50
(Services) 150 100 50 50 50 100 1050
Find 1) GDP in many ways;
2) pure product, intermediate product and national income;
3) the volume of the gross commercialization of the products and services of each sector;
4) the general government revenues (taxes on rent - 75% income tax - 20%, social contributions - 30% income tax - 13% of the payroll and transfers paid to the population - 25% of consoli. Budget 75% - the cost of state. procurement, the savings rate of the population - 15%, and imports - $ 300 billion.)
5) calculate the total revenues of the consolidated budget;
6) Calculate the volume Fin. transfers received by the public;
7) evaluate the personal disposable income;
8) determine the possible level of net investment;
10) net exports at import - 425 000 000 000;
11) To assess the state of the economy: the balance, inflation, deflation, it is possible in tabular form, but with the notes.