Question 1: Constitutional law regulates:
1. All sectors of society
2. The scope of civil and political relations in society
3. The relationship of power and subordination
4. Basic relations in all spheres of public life.
5. Economic and political structure of the state.
Question 2. Basic public relations regulated by constitutional rules relating to:
1. The behavior of the individual in society and the principles of the political organization of society
2. The principle of building a democratic state
3. The principle of the relationship of man and the state apparatus of the state and organization of the government.
4. State regulation of the rights and freedoms of man and the state apparatus of power.
5. The distribution of powers between the state authorities and the subjects of the state of differentiation of their competence.
Question 3. Constitutional and legal institutions are called:
1. The totality of the various branches of law included in the subject of regulation of constitutional law.
2. Legislative acts adopted on the basis of the Constitution.
3. Decisions of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation governing the application of the Constitution.
4. The set of regulations governing the basic provisions of the Constitution.
5. The totality of the constitutional and legal rules governing the relatively independent units of public relations.
Question 4. The Constitution of the Russian Federation adopted:
1. On 11 July 1992;
2. On 7 November 1993;
3. On 12 December 1993;
4. On 1 January 1994;
5. June 12, 1990.
Question 5. The structure of the institute of local self-government includes:
1. Organization of state power in the municipalities;
2. The organization of local self-government and the basic provisions on local government;
3. The forms of democracy, rights, freedoms and responsibilities of the individual and the mechanisms of their implementation;
4. Federated relationships underlying the construction of the Russian state;
5. Constitutional and legal bases of the organization of gos.vlasti subjects of the Russian Federation.
Question 1. The system of sources of constitutional law - is
1. The set of external forms of expression of regulatory legal acts by which the set and get the validity of public-law, characterized by qualities such as the relationship and hierarchy;
2. The external form of expression of the rule of law is legally binding;
3. Form of giving the rules of conduct legally binding nature of the rule of law;
4. The collection of statutes published gos.vlasti authorities;
5. Decisions of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation.
Question 2. Sources of Constitutional Law in Russia are
1. The Constitution of the Russian Federation, the Resolution of the Plenum of the RF Armed Forces;
2. Acts of local authorities;
3. Resolutions and decisions of the federal courts;
4. The non-normative decrees of the President of the Russian Federation;
5. Decisions of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation containing the interpretation of the Constitution.
Question 3. The subject of Constitutional Law are:
1. The basic human and civil rights;
2. Public relations, expressing the basic principles of social and state structure;
3. Fundamentals of the constitutional system of the Russian Federation and the organization of state power;
4. Procedures for the establishment of the law, fixing kinds of sources that may contain legal rules;
5. Relationship governing proprietary and personal relations between citizens.
Question 4. The form of government is
1. The organization of the political system in the country;
2. Ways of interaction with the public authorities gos.vlasti;
3. The method of transfer of control by the state chapter of the sole;
4. Organization of supreme bodies of state power and the order of their edu