Lesson 1: The Ethics of negotiating for a job in the company.
Question 1. What data do not need to provide the employee applying for a particular position?
1. The data itself
2. The details of all the relatives
3. Data on the work that he would like to get
Question 2. From a factor dependent way to prepare a brief summary?
1. how much the level of qualifications of the employee corresponds to the nature of the work
2. how many awards and diplomas has an employee
3. how the size of the previous wage is different from the future
Question 3. Which of the following statements is true?
1. executive summary in any case should not be more than two pages
2. The summary must be printed using a non-standard font
3. In summary it is necessary to specify all the negative
Question 4. What does the introduction of the letter?
1. A request for an interview
2. appeal to the reader
3. a short description of its qualities
Question 5. What is not to do the interview the employee?
1. all kind confirms that it is a wholly owned
2. In response to questions on muttering to himself
3. he needs to dress appropriately, with reference to his profession, age and position
Question 6. When can specify the size of their future salary?
1. before the interview
2. during the interview
3. When the position is already offered
Question 7. Which question can ask the interviewer at the beginning of the interview?
1. where the employee lives?
2. what kind of education the employee?
3. attractive than work?
Question 8: What would happen if an employee asks too high a salary?
1. It can take a man devoid of ambition and self-esteem
2. it will work for lower wages than company originally wanted to offer him
3. it can take for a person too selfish and refuse to work
Question 9. What question can be completed in a job interview?
1. What do you know about the position you are requesting?
2. When you are ready to sovey work?
3. What do your parents do?
Question 10. What is the most important factor in creating a good impression on the receiving interview?
1. elegant briefcase or attache case
2. elegant suit
3. good physical shape
Question 11. What is the share of the overall impression belongs appearance employee?
Question 12. What has been the "freshness effect" when evaluating staff?
1. evaluation of the appraiser puts the mid-range, avoiding extremes
2. there is a general overvaluation exposed ratings
3. overstatement of the value of the most recent events
Lesson 2: Formation of psychological compatibility of labor collectives
Question 1. Why is important group relations?
1. The group have a tremendous impact on the environment
2. The group create conditions for the influence of some people on the other
3. This economic mechanisms through which people have beliefs and values
Question 2. What is the name the group resulting in a natural way, in accordance with the interests of the members of the organization?
Question 3. What is among the most important principles of management personnel?
1. a clear picture of each employee to whom he is subordinate and receives guidance from someone
2. The assignment of responsibility for each employee for his work
3. The contents of paragraphs 1, 2
Question 4. What is the most effective method of motivation?
Question 5. What is the process of interpretation of our senses in the prescribed manner and the values \u200b\u200bfor the environment?
1. The ratio of
Question 6. What is the proportion of conflicts that arise other than the desire of the participants?
Question 7: What is the objective mediator in the conflict situation?