1. The concepts of supply chain. Logistics functions. The organizational structure of the enterprise logistics.
2. Details of the documents and their contents.
3. The role of organizations in modern society. Types of organizations. Appointment organizations.
4. Methods of analysis environment. The essence of the SWOT - analysis.
5. The composition of the management functions, their analysis.
6. Material flows and their types.
7. Indicators of fixed assets of the enterprise, their classification.
8. Types of strategies and their basic characteristics. Organization development strategy.
9. Indicators of logistics, with the operation of the warehouse.
10. 10.Osnovnye elements of the external environment of the organization.
11. Insurance: the nature and types.
12. Indicators of logistics (the average stock in the warehouse, tovarooborachivaemost, readiness for delivery).
13. The basic theory of motivation. The mechanism of motivation.
14. International experience in quality management products and services.
15. The main elements of the internal environment of the organization.
16. Bankruptcy proceedings at crisis management.
17. The strategy of diversified growth. Factors causing the choice of these strategies.
18. Technology as an internal variable of the organization. Classification techniques.
19. Production logistics. Methods for Material Management.
20. Leasing as a form of sales.
21. Key aspects of organizational culture. The role of organizational culture in the organization.
22. Transport Logistics. Selection of the type of vehicle. Algorithm Svir.
23. Types of organization structures. Hard structure.
24. The main aspects of the powerful leadership. Sources and types of power. Methods overbearing influence.
25. Determination of the optimal size of the ordered consignment. Formula Wilson.
26. Selection of the company's strategy based on the matrix Thompson and Strickland.
27. The system of labor administration of the Russian Federation. Essence and types of unemployment.
28. Elements of graph theory in analyzing the structure of the control system. The adjacency matrix.
29. The concept of bankruptcy. Stage monitoring the threat of bankruptcy.
30. Recruitment in an organization, a comparative analysis of the staff selection procedures.
31. The main types of states and their economic groupings in the world economy.
32. Consideration of risk and uncertainty in decision making.
33. The concepts of financial and industrial group, the principles of its organization.
34. The main stages of the process of marketing research ,.
35. The motivation of behavior in the workplace. Hierarchy of Maslow's pyramid.
36. The working capital of enterprises, their composition and classification.
37. reference and background paper.
38. The nature and content of counseling and staff adaptation
39. The essence of the strategy of concentrated growth.
40. The business - plan of the enterprise, its purpose and structure.
41. Advertising: its goals and objectives.
42. The budgetary system of the Russian Federation.
43. The taking into account of the scale of production when making decisions.
44. Credit, its essence and basic forms.
45. The system of administrative documentation.
46. \u200b\u200bTypes of management beliefs.
47. The nature and content of the reproduction cycle.
48. The certification of products.
49. The conflicts in the organization and ways to solve them.
50. The segmentation of consumer markets.
51. Predictors of strategic management. The main stages of the cycle of strategic management.
52. International experience in quality management products and services.
53. Documentary maintenance of organizations. Classification of documents.
54. External control with the threat of bankruptcy.
55. The main types of authority in management. The process of delegation