How to unlock ZTE Blade Q Pro (T320) by code?
Unlocking ZTE Blade Q Pro (T320) by code is very easy, it is also safest and non-invasive method of unlocking your phone. To get code for unlock ZTE Blade Q Pro (T320) you need to provide IMEI number of your ZTE Blade Q Pro (T320). Type on keyboard *#06# or remove battery from Your ZTE Blade Q Pro (T320) to check IMEI number. IMEI is written on the information label under battery (it´s a 15 digit number).
This code will only work with ZTE Blade Q Pro (T320), it won´t work with other phone models.
1. Find your IMEI number (15 digits) as described above.
2. Make payment via PayPal or any other preferred payment system (you can see the list of available payment systems on the right).
3. After you make payment you will receive a letter from Plati.Com (or Oplata.Info) with the link on registration form.
4. Fill the form correctly, you must input IMEI and your E-Mail. After - click "Send" button.
5. After you click "Send" your Unlock Code instantly appear in the "Your purchase" field.
You will receive purchased Unlock Code instantly after you make payment and fill registration form with IMEI and E-Mail. Unlock Code will not send to E-Mail, it appears instantly on the registration form screen in the "Your purchase" field.
Insert a non accepted simcard in your phone and power on. When the phone prompts for the unlock code simply enter the unlock code provided to you. Your phone is now permanently unlocked!
Before you buy Unlock Code, power on the device with a non accepted SIM card inserted and make sure the phone prompts for a SIM network unlock PIN (Network Unlock Code). If your phone don´t asks for unlock code (i.e. remaining attempts left) - you shouldn´t buy this code!