713 Secrets of Manufacturing Technology (268 subsections)
Directory interesting old recipes that have not lost relevance in the present time. It will be interesting for both men and women.
1. hardening steel.
2. The method of mitigating the ductile iron.
3. Drilling of iron.
4. Lining to forge.
5. Soldering iron grilles.
7. A simple way tinning.
8. Post tin solder copper color.
9. Polishing iron.
10. Final finishing plumbing products.
11. Translation of drawings for engraving on metal surfaces.
12. Chemical methods of metal etching.
13. electroplated metal etching.
14. The black stain aluminum.
15. The black stain for iron and steel.
16. The black stain copper.
17. The black stain bronze.
18. A black stain of silver.
19. The brown stain for iron and steel items.
20. The brown stain zinc things.
21. The brown stain copper, brass and bronze items.
22. Golden-yellow stain brass things.
23. Golden-red stain brass things.
24. Purple stain brass things.
25. Green stain zinc things.
26. Green mordant for copper, brass and bronze items.
27. Stain imitation patina on copper and bronze products.
28. Gilding of metals.
30. platinized metals.
31. Nickel plating of iron and steel.
32. Protection of iron rust.
33. Protection of silver items from tarnishing.
34. The iron and steel stamping.
35. stamping brass.
36. Clean the metal parts of cars.
37. Cleaning of steel items.
38. Cleaning nickel objects.
39. Cleaning the copper objects.
II. Marble and alabaster
40. Cleaning of marble.
41. Paint for marble and alabaster.
42. Artificial marble painting.
43. Post hardness plaster.
III. Wood, bone and horn
44. Staining wood.
45. Aniline stains for wood.
46. \u200b\u200bTurpentine mordant.
47. Stain imitation oak wood.
48. Stain imitation walnut.
49. Stain imitation rosewood.
50. Stain imitation mahogany.
51. Stain imitation rosewood.
52. Stain gray imitation maple.
53. Stain imitation ebony.
54. Stain (smoking) wooden tubes.
55. Waxing wood.
56. Preparation of wax polishes for polishing wood products.
57. Joiner varnish.
58. Solid figures on wood veneer.
59. bronzing wood.
60. The liquid bronze.
61. Cleaning the gilding.
62. Black stains horns.
63. The gray stain horns.
64. Red stain horns.
65. Tortoiseshell stains horns.
66. Aniline stains bone.
67. Bleaching ivory.
68. Staining of billiard balls.
69. Silver polished ivory.
IV. Rubber and gutta-percha
70. Synthetic rubber - I method.
71. Synthetic rubber - II method.
72. Synthetic rubber - III method.
73. Synthetic rubber - IV method.
74. Artificial gutta - I method.
75. Artificial gutta - II method.
76. Processing of old rubber - I method.
77. Processing of old rubber - II method.
78. Preservation of rubber products.
79. gutta-percha plaster to the skin.
80. Mastic for repair of rubber products.
81. Universal putty.
82. Marine glue.
83. The adhesive for bonding rubber to metal and wood.
84. Putty for the rubber products.
85. Rubber putty for glass.
86. The elastic rubber paint.
87. Nail rubber products.
88. Nail rubber galoshes.
89. Glue for repair of rubber products.
90. Repair of rubber galoshes.
91. Repair of rubber hoses.
92 Repair of rubber footwear.
93. Adhering to the rubber soles of his boots.
94. Repair of the rubber hand pumps.
95. Repair rubber cushions, balls, etc.
96. Repair of rubber raincoats.
97. Repair of rubber tubing.
98. Drilling of the glass.