Securities market test - 110 questions.
Question 1. What is the value of the securities?
1. the rights that it gives to its owner.
2. The fact that security - is money.
3. The fact that a security - a commodity.
4. The fact that guarantees income.
5. The fact that they have a paper form.
Question 2. What is the basic property of a registered security?
1. Name of the owner does not need to register.
2. All transactions are subject to her fixation registration.
3. Always have a paper form.
4. Has the preferential taxation.
5. Give more revenue than bearer securities.
Question 3. What is the basis of the underlying stock?
1. Property rights to any asset.
4. Bills of exchange, checks.
Question 4. What is the basis of the secondary securities market?
1. Depository notes.
3. Goods, money.
4. Property, various kinds of resources.
5. The primary securities.
Question 5. What is the period of existence of short-term securities have?
1. One month.
2. Up to 1 year.
3. Over 1 year to 5 - 10 years.
4. Over 10 years.
5. Up to 20 - 30 years.
Question 1: Must the company to return the capital invested in stocks?
1. Do not obliged to return their capital to investors.
2. is obliged to return capital.
3. partially obliged to return capital.
4. obliged to pay a dividend.
5. obliged to return the invested capital with a deferred payment.
Question 2: Which of the details required for the action?
1. Name of the nominal value.
2. Signature of the shares.
3. The name of the agent bank.
4. Place of treatment.
5. The issuer's obligation to pay a fixed amount in the form of dividends.
Question 3: Are the shares of joint stock companies sold their owners without the consent of other shareholders of this company?
1. Do not be sold.
2. Can be sold.
3. Can be sold after a certain time.
4. can be sold only to other members of society.
5. Do not be sold under any circumstances.
Question 4: What is the priority of payment of dividends on the types of shares?
1. At the same time on all types of shares.
2. First of preference, then ordinary.
3. First on common then for preference.
4. Prior to the allocations to the reserve fund.
5. Only for the privileged.
Question 5. What course of action is called?
1. The market price per 100 currency units of par value.
2. The yield on shares.
3. The ratio between the market price and dividend stocks.
4. The ratio between dividends and par value.
5. The relationship between the lending rate and dividend.
Question 1. What is a bond?
1. The right to own assets.
3. The means of payment.
4. Credit to the population of the state.
5. Credit Bank entities.
Question 2. What type of bonds give their holders the right to exchange them for shares of the same issuers-ta?
3. Provide a guarantee.
Question 3. What does the nominal value of the bonds, printed on the bonds?
1. Market Value.
2. The amount of that loan is taken and shall be retained beyond the period of the bond issue.
3. Interest on the bonds.
4. The price of the bond sale at a discount, rubles.
5. Total income of bonds.
Question 4: What is the purchase of bonds at a discount?
1. Purchase at face value.
2. Purchase at the market value.
3. Purchase at a discount.
4. Purchase of government bonds.
5. Purchase of bonds not secured.
Question 5. What is the bond's yield?
1. The amount payable per year per cent.
2. The exchange rate value at which it was acquired.
3. The relative index showing income per unit cost.
4. The amount of the discount on the bonds.
5. The difference between the sale price and the purchase of bonds.