Course project: Smart House. Presence of food in the refrigerator
Discipline: Automatic Control Systems
Setting: The study in this course project - electronic automated control systems, measurement and control.
Subject of research - automated measurement system, in this case - the number of products.
The purpose of writing a course project - development of the concept and design of signaling the presence of food in the refrigerator.
When writing a course project was necessary to solve the following problems:
1) select the method of determining the amount of food in the refrigerator;
2) create a block diagram of a signaling device;
3) select the elements of the concept;
4) determine the design of the alarm;
5) to make drawings.
The content of the explanatory note:
Introduction ..... 3
1. Development of the block diagram of signaling the presence of food in the fridge ..... 5
2. Select items concept alarm ..... 11
2.1. Schematic diagram of the measuring unit ..... 11
2.2. Schematic diagram of the processing unit ..... 25
2.3. Schematic diagram of power supply processing unit ..... 31
3. The design of signaling the presence of food in the fridge ..... 35
Conclusion ..... 36
References ..... 38
Scope of work:
* Explanatory note, the number of pages: 38, MS Word
* The processing unit. Driving block: A3, Compass 7
* The processing unit. The schematic circuit diagram: A2-7 Compass
* Measurement module. Driving block: A3, Compass 7
* Measurement module. The schematic circuit diagram: A2-7 Compass
* The list of items to the schematic circuit diagram of the measuring module: 2 sheets of A4, MS Word
* Assembly drawing processing unit A1, Compass 7
* The specification for assembly drawing: 2 sheets of A4, Compass 7
* Detailing 1. Focus: A3, Compass 7
* Spare part 2. Justification: A3, Compass 7