Collection of test tasks for the discipline "Statistics" (Part 2) "Socio-economic statistics." 75 questions.
Question 1. International Standard Industrial Classification of All Economic Activities are:
1. ISIC / MCOK
2. GS / (HS).
3. NASE / NACE.
Question 2: Which of the following qualifiers object classification is a product?
1. CPA / CPA.
4. ISIC / MCOK
5. NASE / NACE.
Question 3. In accordance with the National Classification of ownership in the private ownership included:
1. The property of the citizens,
2. The property of social organizations,
3. The ownership of business associations,
4. foreign ownership,
5. The municipal property.
Question 4. EGRPO is:
1. The Russian system of classification of products and services,
2. The complex Russian k4lassifikatsy industries
3. The main complex automated registry records all economic entities in the territory of the Russian Federation,
4. a variety of Russian classification of information,
5. The base of construction companies groups on various grounds.
Question 5. Which of the following was the first Russian classifications harmonized with international analogues:
Question 1. According to the Federal State Statistics Service, the resident population of Russia at the end of the year was as follows: in 2000 144,8mln. people in 2001 - 144,0mln. people, 2002godu - 145.2 million. people. Which of the following formulas should be used in this case to determine the average population of these three years?
Question 2: Which of the following factors can be used when calculating the perspective of the population?
Question 3: Immigration is:
1. The forced eviction of citizens from one country to another;
2. The entry of people into the country for permanent residence;
3. movement of people to different countries in search of work;
4. The exit of people from his country to another country for permanent residence,
Question 4. The economically active population consists of:
1 .chislennosti workforce;
2.chislennosti workforce and the unemployed;
3.chislennosti employed in the working age and the number of employees outside of working age;
4. The number of the employed and the unemployed all;
5.chislennosti all employed and registered unemployed
Question 5: Classification by employment status includes:
3.naselenie of working age;
5.ekonomicheski active population.
Question 1 of childbearing age:
Question 2. The composition of the economically active population does not include:
1. All students and pupils,
3. The ministers of the church,
5. Students and pupils of an educational institution full-time.
Question 3: Natural population growth is;
3. M-N + (R-B)
4. M-N + n.
5. N + P.
Question 4. What part number is ppm;
Question 5. The total increase of population consists of:
1. The natural increase,
2. natural and migration growth,
3. The number of births,
1. In accordance with the methodology of the SNA in the sphere of economic production include:
1. Only material production;
2. The production of all goods and services, except for services rendered by housewives in cooking, child care, and so on. Etc .;