Test book on the subject "Sociology of management"
1. What is governance?
1. The process of adapting the system to the environment;
2. The exercise of power;
3. The regulatory process in order to maintain balance in the system;
4. Activities aimed at achieving a certain goal.
2. What is the "ideal type of control"?
1. The creation of a hierarchical structure of the organization;
2. the qualifications of the employee his position;
3. in strict compliance with the principle of division of labor;
4. ideally as a leader.
3. Who is the author of the doctrine of "human relations"?
2. E. Mayo;
3. T. Parsons;
4. What are the main tasks of sociology of management?
1. Learn the real facts in public life;
2. charting the ways of changing social structures;
3. Develop the principles of administrative activity;
4. explain the reasons for making management decisions;
5. Which of the following is included in the functions of sociology of management?
1. Management of production teams;
2. forecasting future states of social structures;
3. To study the impact of management decisions;
4. conducting opinion polls in order to determine ways of development of social systems.
1. What are the characteristics of social management?
1. The self-governance of social systems;
2. In the contradictory social processes;
3. deliberately planned actions in people management social systems;
4. in the regulatory framework of management.
2. What is included as a major factor in the concept of "social role of control"?
1. The collector of information;
2. Proper evaluation and analysis of decision-making;
3. to maintain discipline in the institution;
4. regularly provides reports to management.
3. Without which could not take place effective management?
1. Without hierarchy;
2. no feedback;
3. no means;
4. Without friendly relations in the team.
4. What qualities characterized the management structure?
5. What is the management structure is most common in industrial complexes?
1. What is the object of social control?
1. Technical design;
2. The manufacturing process;
4. climatic conditions.
2. What is important in a systems approach in the management?
1. Consideration of the complex impact of all factors;
2. The release of information as the main factor of change;
3. continuity of subject and object of management;
4. the principle of self-regulation.
3. What is included in the concept of informal relations?
2. The relationship in which acts personal choice;
3. The relationship of independence;
4. The relationship is hierarchical structures.
4. What does the term "dominance" according to Max Weber?
1. Relationships based on force;