Special course of shooting.
Basics of high-speed shooting from a pistol.
This video course is intended for people who want to get or improve the skills of high-speed shooting from a pistol.
A special course of shooting "Basics of high-speed shooting from a pistol" will be useful to military personnel, persons engaged in civil self-defense.
Many people do not have the opportunity to attend shooting galleries and individually engage with shooting instructors. This video course allows you to fill this gap.
You will be able to do it yourself using mmg (mass-size model) of a pistol, pneumatic or traumatic gun, as well as firearms in its presence.
In the course program:
1. Frontal preparation for shooting from a pistol.
2. Features of the grip of the gun.
3. Features of carrying out the gun.
4. Features of processing the trigger.
5. Frontal preparation for shooting with a shift to the side.
6. Method of operating short arms.
7. Safety position.
8. Reconciliation of breathing, handling of descent and removal of weapons.
9. Rate of fire.
10. Turns with the adoption of frontal preparation.
11. Moving forward and backward with the conduct of fire.
12. Move diagonally with the conduct of fire.
13. Turns with the adoption of frontal production.
14. An additional exercise that increases the efficiency of the removal of weapons.
15. Exercise "palms" for "intuitive shooting from the hip."
16. A long and short transfer of fire.
17. Ways of extracting a gun from under clothes:
- a way of extracting a pistol from under an unbuttoned jacket or jacket;
- a way of extracting a pistol from under a buttoned jacket;
- A way of extraction of a pistol because of a belt behind.
18. Additional materials:
- how to determine the leading eye;
- the first exercise to develop shooting skills when aiming with a weak eye;
- The second exercise to develop shooting skills when aiming with a weak eye;
- a small pendulum with a weight of special physical training;
- Some features of the work due to vertical shelter;
- pistol shooting and sequential inspection of the sector using vertical shelter.