1. Distribution of commercial banks in terms of credit investments is characterized by the following data:
The amount of credit investments, mln. P. Up to 100 100-200 200-300 300-400 400-500 500 and more Total
The number of banks 7 15 9 8 6 5 50
The characteristics of the distribution of a number of banks in terms of loan investments: the average value; dispersion; standard deviation; coefficient of variation; modal and median values \u200b\u200bof credit investments. Determine the mean and variance in the usual manner and according to the method of moments.
2. Fixed assets of enterprises in the city industrial and non-productive sphere are as follows:
Number of enterprises Average annual value of fixed assets of enterprises in the area, mln. Rub.
Production of non-productive
4 5.5 2.3
7 10.6 1.9
8 8.4 3.7
5 6.3 2.6
3 5.8 4.1
Determine for each type of fixed assets: the average size of fixed assets per enterprise, and standard deviation. Compare variation conclusions.
3. Distribution of firms in terms of investment is characterized by the following data:
The volume of investments mln. P. 4-10 10-16 16-22 22-28 28-34 34-40 40-46 Total
Number of firms 5 8 25 31 23 12 6 110
4. Determine the characteristics of the distribution: mode, median, range of variation, the average linear deviation, variance, standard deviation, coefficient of variation. The mean and variance of two ways.
5. Determine the standard deviation, if you know that the average value of feature - 260, and the coefficient of variation of 30%.
6. The average value of the characteristic is 20, and the coefficient of variation of 25%. The variance.
7. The dispersion characteristic is 36, the coefficient of variation of 15%. Determine the average of the feature.
8. The average value of the characteristic is equal to 31, the variance - 174. To determine the coefficient of variation.