Statitstika 1. Examination 10 questions
1. What are the main challenges facing the Federal State Statistics Service? What is the structural organization
2. What are the statistical observation, what is its main task of
What are the main stages of it is?
3. Make a table comparing the different types of groups (tasks, the number of
grouping characteristics and dr.osobennosti).
4. There is some raw data: for 5,6,4,7,8,5,4,6,7,5,4,6,7,8,6,5,6.Rasschitayte
are all kinds of medium power, show the property majorization medium.
5. Calculate the mean values \u200b\u200bfor the structural number specified in the previous problem.
6. Calculate the absolute and relative variation for the series of the
7. Make Imeyutsyadannye 25% random sample of repetitive and nonrepetitive manner.
8. Determine how the change in the average selling prices for the products, if the number of
goods manufactured in the reporting period compared with the base increased by 8.0%
and the total cost of production decreased by 5%.
9. During the year, the goods were sold by 300 mln. Rubles., Secondhand goods -5,000,000. Rub.
The goods - to 412 mln. rub., Product G - 143 mln. rubles. The sum of the general price index
All products, if it is known that the prices of goods A were reduced by 4% for second-hand goods were
without change, and the goods and D increased by 3 and 10%, respectively.
10. According to the chain of the dynamics of volume of passenger traffic on the bus
enterprises of the city (see table) in the table, calculate the missing number of levels and dynamics
missing performance indicators.
Fill in the table.