1.Svodka: the main content and objectives. Grouping: essence, classification, principles of construction.
According to Table 1 (see. Above), in its version of execute the following processing of statistical data:
1) ranging of raw data by size of fixed assets and their grouping to form groups of 5 with equal intervals grouping. Give an account of an equivalent interval groups according to the formula;
2) specify for each group:
a) number of plants;
b) the value of the fixed assets and total average per plant;
c) cost of sales - total and an average of one plant;
3) The results present in table form, analyze them and draw conclusions.
During the reporting period there is evidence of credit Banks:
Loan type Bank 1 Bank 2
Annual Interest Rate Loan Amount, mln. Rub. The annual interest rate of the Bank's income, mln. Rub.
Short-term 20,500 21,126
Long-term 16 150 15 30
Determine the average interest rate of the loan:
1) in each bank;
2) the two banks.
The available data on the volume of passenger traffic on city bus companies:
Passenger Year, bln. Passenger-km chain performance indicators
Absolute growth, billion. Passenger-km growth factor rate of growth,% Absolute value of 1% growth, billion. Passenger-km
1 2 3 4 5 6
2003 127.0 - - - -
2004? ? 1,102? ?
2005? ? ? 7.1?
2006 164.60? ? ? ?
2007? ? ? ? ?
2008? ? ? 9.9 1.75
Calculate and fill up the missing table indexes.
The available data on the implementation of enterprise:
Products sold products kg. The price for 1 kg., Ths. Rub.
Base year Base year reporting year reporting year
Indian Tea 2410 2830 16.5 21.0
Ceylon tea 1830 2450 29.2 32.0
On the basis of the table data the sum of:
1) Individual and total price indices;
2) the individual and the general index of the physical volume of sales;
3) general index of trade turnover at current prices;
4) cost savings or cost overruns as a result of population changes in prices.