Collection of tasks on the subject of "Statistics", the number of questions - 210.
Choose the correct answer to the question and the responses noted in the card:
Question 1. Which of the following definitions apply to the subject of statistics?
1. The statistics are subject to quantitative laws of economic phenomena;
2. Subject of the statistics is to describe the attractions of the state;
3. The subject of statistics is the quality of certain quantitative characteristics of mass phenomena and processes;
4. The subject of statistics - structural changes of mass phenomena and processes;
5 item statistics - determination of causal regularities of mass phenomena and processes.
Question 2. Determine the characteristics of the subject of statistics:
1. Mass processes and phenomena;
2. The quality of certain processes and phenomena;
3. randomness and probability of processes and phenomena;
4. The regularity of the processes and phenomena;
5. The mass quality of certain processes and phenomena.
Question 3. Please fill in the blanks in the text: "Statistics - a branch of science that studies the side ................. ............. . ............ certain phenomena and processes, their structure and distribution, placement in space, movement in time, revealing the existing quantitative relationships, trends and patterns in a given place and time "
1. "quantitative", "quality", "mass";
2. "structural mass defined";
3. "special, economic, high-quality";
4. "socio-economic, specific, mass";
5. "space-specific, quantitative, time-varying".
Question 4. State Statistics Committee shall be established:
1. The statistics relating to the conduct of the State;
2. The forms and methods of collection of statistical indicators relating to the conduct of the State;
3. methods of statistical indicators relating to the conduct of the State;
4. 1., 2., and 3. combined;
5. The order of presentation of financial statements to the tax inspectorate.
Question 5. Fill in the blanks in the text: "The system of the state statistics is run him accountable, thereby ensuring the inextricable link with the government"
1. The Government of the Russian Federation;
2. The President of the Russian Federation;
3. Revenue Service;
4. The Ministry of Finance;
5. The State Statistics Committee.
Question 6: What is the federal authority administers Russian statistics?
1. The Central Bank of Russia;
2. The State Statistics Committee of Russia .;
3. The Ministry of Economy;
4. The Government of Russia;
5. The President of the Russian Federation.
Question 1. Which of the following scientists is national statistics:
1. M.V.Bernulli, V.N.Boyarsky, Lomonosov;
2. D.Graunt, V.Petti;
4. E. Halle, A.Ketle;
Question 2. What is Staaten Kunde:
1. The original definition of statistics;
2. The modern name of the statistics;
3. The name of one of the trends of modern statistics;
4. The author of the first textbook on statistics;
5. The name of the historical document with the first statistical data;
Question 3. How do you assess the statement that the ancient waged a systematic account of the population, the royal lands, cattle killed in the war?
1. is not true;
2. The statement is true;
3. systematically taken into account only the royal land and people;
4. systematically applied only to soldiers killed in the war;
5. systematically take into account only the number of livestock.
Question 4. Do you believe that in ancient Egyptian manuscripts was found calculating the average age of the soldiers who died in the wars of the army of Pharaoh (they were on average 20 years) and the forecast of the number of livestock mortality in dry years (200 bulls, 400 goats, 800 sheep)?