The collection of tests on the subject "Strategic Management"
№1. Is the assertion that strategic management incorporates elements of all previous systems management - budgeting, long-term and strategic planning?
№2. Strategic decisions are characterized by the fact that they
1) conservative in nature;
2) inert in nature;
2) Innovative nature.
№3. What is a lack of strategic management?
1) shows what position the organization will hold in the market and in the basis of what an organizational culture, which go into business groups;
2) does not provide an accurate and detailed picture of the future;
3) provides only qualitative position to the state in which the organization must be in the future.
№4. Specify all correct answers. By components of the environment include
2) The macro-environment;
№5. Which of the five stages of situational analysis SWOT-analysis takes place?
1) on the 2nd;
2) for 4 minutes;
3) on the 5th;
4) on the 1st;
5) on the 3rd.
№6. Which of the following classifications are used in the classification is based policies? Specify all correct answers.
1) the relative strength of the industry position of the organization;
2) the degree of aggressive behavior in the organization of the competition;
3) the step lifecycle industry.
№7. HR strategy relates
1) to the basic strategy;
2) corporate strategies;
3) to the sectoral strategies;
4) functional strategies.
№8. Functional benchmarking - a
1) the study of products, services and work processes of companies that are direct competitors of the firm;
2) demand an independent panel members;
3) preparation of development scenarios;
4) study of products, services, processes of organizations that are not direct competitors.
№9. What is the basis ambitious approach?
1) to search for answers to the questions of where and how to compete;
2) on the competitive position of the company;
3) internal, external competencies, dynamic capabilities;
4) on the assessment of market growth.