Strategy Football Bets

Affiliates: 1,7 $ — how to earn
Pay with:
i agree with "Terms for Customers"
Sold: 0
Refunds: 0

Uploaded: 30.09.2014
Content: 40930164609037.rar (540,06 kB)

Description

According to statistics, almost 90% for this type of pass rates, the remaining 10% can play in pursuit (Live). It is possible, but not necessary.
The coefficient for this type of bets from 1.30 to 2.50.
My record 48 bets without defeat.
We calculate? 48 rate, with a minimum ratio of 1.30. Bet 10% of the bank. The Bank has been increased by more than 1.5 times. But this is the minimum Kofu and kofy higher ...
With bank in 3000 rubles. I have reached the amount of 17,365 rubles. And it's just 2 weeks.
This kind of bets taken not in offices.
Only in:
betcityru (betsbc)
fonbet
williamhill
marathonbet
sportingbet
1-x-bet
favtoto

This rate is for all games of the European Championships. Of at least about 400 cells per month rates. Of the 400 sotbudet near 40 defeats, and those will be played out in pursuit.

Counting when bidding in 1000 rubles. like me, all 400 games, minimum coefficient of 1.30 multiplied by 400 Games, it is 120 000 rubles. per month.
I do not make predictions, but my bet on a certain kind of rates, but on the strategy.

Additional information

Any questions - ask.

Selling only 7 pc.

There is also a proposal http://www.plati.ru/asp/pay.asp?idd=1807230

Feedback

0
No feedback yet.
Period
1 month 3 months 12 months
0 0 0
0 0 0
In order to counter copyright infringement and property rights, we ask you to immediately inform us at support@plati.market the fact of such violations and to provide us with reliable information confirming your copyrights or rights of ownership. Email must contain your contact information (name, phone number, etc.)