Synthesis of the analog filter. Option 4
1. Display equation operator voltage transfer function of the active RC-filter of second order. Schematic diagram of the filter shown in Fig. In calculating the operational amplifier is considered ideal.
2. Calculate the parameters of the resistive and capacitive elements of the filter circuit given. The filter should have a coefficient of transmission bandwidth K = 1, the characteristic frequency of 10 kHz (the frequency of rejection), the quality factor of 3. Simulate your filter in the software environment EWB. Exclusive get schedules frequency and phase response. Determine the poles and zeros of the transfer function of the filter operator, to build a pole-zero map.
3. Calculate and plot the amplitude-frequency and phase response of the filter with the specified parameters, to build its frequency travel-time curve (a graph of the amplitude-phase characteristic). To determine the frequency (frequency) cutoff bandwidth rolloff frequency response.
4. Calculate and plot the transfer characteristic of the transition voltage of the filter with the specified parameters.
5. Analyze the results, giving a qualitative explanation of the behavior of the amplitude-frequency, phase response and transient characteristics of the filter.