1.Zakonodatelstvo Russian Federation on taxes and fees consist of:
A) of the Tax Code and adopted in accordance with federal laws on taxes and fees;
B) federal laws and laws of subjects of the Russian Federation on taxes and fees;
C) federal laws, Presidential Decrees and Resolutions of the Government of the Russian Federation.
2.Dopuskaetsya to install the different tax rates, tax exemptions, depending on the form of ownership:
A) No; B) Yes.
3.K local taxes include:
A) the tax on property of individuals;
B) the tax on property of enterprises;
4.K regional taxes include:
A) vehicle tax;
B) the land tax;
C) the tax on extraction of minerals.
5. federal taxes include:
A) the tax on extraction of minerals;
B) the tax on gambling;
C) the land tax.
6. The tax shall be considered:
7. The legislative (representative) bodies of the subjects of the Russian Federation have the right to:
8. What is meant by tax?
9. In cases where the goods are not shipped or transported, but there is a transfer of ownership of the goods, such a transfer of ownership in order to calculate the VAT:
10. Does the amount of excise tax on excisable goods in the taxable turnover when calculating the tax:
11. Is it subject to VAT the transfer of property in the organization as a contribution to the charter capital of another organiza¬tsii?
12. Taking into account when determining whether the tax base for income tax revenues in the form of property, property rights, which polu¬cheny pledge or deposit as
13. When a taxpayer receives income in the form of material benefit received from purchase of securities, the tax base for the tax on personal income is defined as:
14. Taxpayers on personal income are recognized:
15. An employee is entitled to a standard deduction of $ 3 000 rubles. Will he granted the standard deduction for children under the age of 18 years?
16. Tax period UST recognized (canceled):
17. The choice of the object of taxation under the simplified system of taxation is carried out:
18. Are the objects of taxation of corporate property tax land, water bodies and other natural resources?
19. The tax authorities entitled to invoke the tax authorities of taxpayers, payers of fees or tax agents to give explanations in connection with the payment (retention and transfer) of taxes in connection with the tax audit, as well as in other cases, svyazan¬nyh with the fulfillment of the law on taxes and fees?
20. Taxpayers are obliged to ensure the safety of the accounting records and other documents necessary for tax calculation and payment, as well as documents that confirm incomes obtained (for organizations - also costs incurred) and up¬lachennye (withheld) taxes for:
21. In establishing a local tax representative bodies of local self-government in legal acts defines the following elements of taxation:
22. Whether the tax authorities are entitled to suspend operations with accounts of taxpayers, payers of fees and tax agents, banks and seize property of taxpayers, payers of fees and tax agents in the manner prescribed by the Tax Code?
23. Taxpayers are required to:
24. In case the object of taxation is income minus expenses, the tax rate under the simplified sis¬teme tax is set at:
25. Taxpayers are required to report in writing to the tax authority at the place of registration of the liquidation or reorganization in time: