1. How many of these economists is the founder of the labor theory of value:
b) James. M. Keynes;
c) A. Smith;
d) Jean-Baptiste Sei.
2. What scientific methods are not used in economic theory:
a) the method of analysis and synthesis;
b) the statistical and dynamic approach;
c) the economic and mathematical modeling;
g) a laboratory experiment.
3. factors of production is not:
4. Which of the following lists the values \u200b\u200bof marginal utility refers to the law of diminishing marginal utility:
a) 20, 15, 10, 5;
b) 20, 30, 40, 50;
c) 20, 20, 20, 20;
g) 20, 25, 27, 28.
5.Alternativnye costs - is:
a) the costs of competing firms;
b) the value of the resources expended in the alternative method of their application;
c) the value of benefits that can be obtained with an alternative method, the best use of resources;
d) the average cost per unit of output.
6. The supreme management body of the company is:
a) Board of Directors;
b) collection of Commissioners;
c) the general meeting of shareholders;
d) meeting of the holders of preferred shares.
7. It is known that disposable income was 2,000 units. And the amount of consumption expenditure is 1600 units. In this case, it can be argued that the value of 0.8 is characterized by:
a) the average propensity to save;
b) the marginal propensity to save;
c) the average propensity to consume;
d) the marginal propensity to consume.