Lesson number one.
Question № 1. What is the company?
1) External unit;
2) The branched structure of management of foreign trade activities;
3) A group departments involved directly in marketing;
4) An independent entity established in a certain order for the production of products;
5) The organizational structure of management of foreign trade activities.
Question № 2. To what section of marketing research for the foreign trade activities include the study of trading practices prevailing in the international trade practice?
1) Study of demand;
2) The study of the working conditions in a particular commodity market;
3) Study of the proposal;
4) Study of conditions the movement of goods;
5) Study of the major factors affecting the change in the supply of goods.
Question № 3. Which group of departments WTO takes control of joint ventures?
1) Group departments involved directly in marketing;
2) A group of departments and services carrying out coordination of joint ventures;
3) Group departments to ensure the adoption and implementation of management decisions;
4) Group departments involved in the control of product quality;
5) A group of departments and services involved in the planning.
Question № 4. What are the ways of penetrating foreign markets? (Note the extra)
1) This product is created in the enterprises exporting firm and the shelf is marketed;
2) Creation of a system of sales through affiliates controlled intermediaries;
3) Production enterprises exporting company and supply it to our country;
4) The use of independent sales, marketing intermediaries;
5) Create your own distribution network.
Question № 5. What are the distinctive features of the external marketing? (Note the extra)
1) To be effective, must take into account the requirements of the external environment of marketing: a feature of the current legislation, international law, social and cultural environment, customs;
2) It refers to the system of intra-driving, which is aimed at the study and taking into account market demand and the needs and requirements of specific customers to the product;
3) The study of foreign markets, their opportunities more time-consuming and difficult because it requires the study of a large amount of information from various sources,;
4) Foreign markets place greater demands on them for the proposed goods and their packaging, service, advertising;
5) Effective work on the external market is not possible without the creative and flexible use of complex marketing methods: the correct choice of the sales organization, monitor the performance of resellers selection
Lesson number 2.
Question № 1. What factors affect the level of competitiveness of the company? (Note the extra)
1) The level of support and assistance received by the company from the national-governmental public bodies;
2) The level of production technology, the use of new inventions and discoveries;
3) Opportunities and methods used to price competition;
4) Terms and Conditions of sales applied by the company;
5) The ready availability and ease of distribution to the customers.
Question № 2. If the analyzed goods inferior to competitive models, what is the value of the integral of the relative competitiveness?
1) K> 10;
2) Go to <1.0;
3) Go to <10;
4) R = 1.0;
5) R> 1.0.
Question № 3. By what formula is calculated the combined factor of competitiveness?
Question № 4. On what parameters depends indicator of economic impact exports?
1) The total cost of the enterprise for export, the average annual value of fixed assets;
2) The ruble equivalent of contributions to the IMF enterprise integrated indicator of relative competitiveness;
3) The ruble revenues from compulsory sale of foreign currency, the full costs of the enterprise for export, the ruble equivalent of contributio