Question 1. What is the common basis with other sciences of society is economic theory?
1) political economy;
2) modern philosophy;
4) Human Sciences;
Question 2. What laws are used in the economic philosophy of science?
1) the unity and struggle of opposites;
2) the law of the negation;
3) the law of marginal utility;
4) The law of the negation, the unity and struggle of opposites;
5) The correct answer is only 2 and 3.
Question 3. What is the subject of economic theory?
1) economic relations in society;
2) people will not mediated phenomena;
3) mediated consciousness phenomena and processes;
4) the spiritual and material interests;
5) social needs.
Question 4. Specify the most complete definition of the method:
1) a set of techniques by which defines the purpose of the economy;
2) a set of charts, graphs, necessary for the study of economic theory;
3), this set of methods, techniques, principles, which are determined by means achieving the goals;
4) an analysis of the internal relations, the laws of production;
5) a set of principles for the organization of production processes.
Question 5. What method involves the analysis of practical human activity, based on the principles of maximum effectiveness?
3) the collection of information, analysis and synthesis;
4) scientific abstraction;
Question 1. What is the main watershed between the different views on the economy in the period of the ancient world, the slave and feudal system?
1) in relation to subsistence farming;
2) through the relationship to the physical and monetary economy;
3) with respect to the money economy;
4) with respect to forms of money circulation;
5) in relation to the sources of the development of society.
Question 2: Who is the author systematize economic views between the ancient, slave and feudal periods?
Question 1. What is the new concept of socio-economic reform of the country?
1) in its gradual, phased movement towards post-industrial society;
2) formation of a socially-oriented, dynamic market economy;
3) increasing the state´s role in the management and transformation of the economy;
4) The correct answer is 1,2,3;
5) all of the answers are wrong.
Question 2: What does the concept of long-term economic policy?
1) an increase in real incomes;
2) the transition to post-industrial technological base;
3) the restructuring of the economy;
4) reduction of the price level;
5) The correct answer is 2 or 3.
Question 3: The most important place in the economic strategy should take:
1) systemic institutional changes;
2) the development of entrepreneurship;
3) improving the welfare of the people;
4) an increase in the qualification;
5) The increase in production standards.
Question 4: What are the areas of the reform strategy of relations and forms of ownership?
1) the development of the stock market;
2) increasing the investment activity;
3) converting the subjects of property relations in the real owners;
4) development of a genuine multi-sector economy;
5) converting the subjects of property relations in the real owners and the development of a multi-sector economy.
Question 5 Given the current state of development of a multi-sectoral economy, the needs and conditions of its formation, the strategy of the development of social forms of economy should include the possibility of:
1) increasing the number of municipalities, small and medium enterprises;
2) the growth of non-economic structures;
3) differentiation and transformation of joint-stock companies of mixed type;
4) all of the above answers are correct;
5) none of the answers is correct.