1. availability of ..staff
2. low bank………..rates
3. ……..local economy
4. ………… rents in the area where you want to set up
5. …… incentives offered by the regional government
e) plant e) cheap
f) skilled f) stable
g) trade g) transport
h) tax h) interest
Задание № 2
1. boost……….. a) a need
2. run………….. b) sales
3. meet………... c) goods
4. save………… d) a bonus
5. earn…………. e) a business
Задание № 3
1. A credit card can no longer be used after the ...
a) latest date.
b) retirement date.
c) payment date.
d) expiry date.
2. If you return goods to the seller because you were
dissatisfied with them, you get...
a) a retail
b) a refund
c) a discount
d) a revenue
3. What do you say if you don´t have a particular product available to
‘Sorry, we are…
a) out of stock.’
b) out of order.´
4. If you want to leave your job, you usually have….. of
one to three months.
a) a leaving schedule
b) a notice period
c) time off
d) early retirement
5. Someone who enjoys meeting and talking to new people is...
6. All the people who work in a particular company or factory are
b) working capital.
c) the working group.
d) the workforce.
7. When a company offers shares for sale on the stock exchange for the first time, we say it...
a) markets shares.
b) sells stock.
c) goes public.
d) sets up.
8. If you have tried to solve a problem without success for a longtime,
but at last you find a way, you make...
a) a break-up.
b) a breakthrough.
c) a breakdown.
d) a break-out.
9. If you want to make sure that the environment is not harmed or
damaged, you try to….. it.
10. If you have a business plan and you need money to develop your
idea, you have to .….
a) make an investigation.
b) raise investment.
c) make an invention.
d) extend invitations.
1. I´d like you to meet my assistant, Gerald Dyke…..
2. How´s business? ….
3. Would you like me to show you round?…..
4. Can I get you a drink?…..
5. Do you mind if I smoke? …..
а) We´re doing very well at the moment.
b) Please go ahead.
c) Fine thanks. How are you?
d) Pleased to meet you.
e) Yes, I´d love to.
f) No thanks, not at the moment.
g) It´s very kind of you, but I don´t have much time. I have a train
Задание № 5
Up, around, for, after, down, off, in, to, out
1. The sales staff invited us for dinner, but we had to turn…..the in-
vitation as our plane was leaving at 7 o´clock that evening.
2. The company entertained their new customers at a very expensive
hotel and ran…..an enormous bill.
3. The strike at the airport means that people from abroad can´t get
here. So we´ve had to call…..the meeting.
4. You can use your credit card to pay…..the dinner.
5. The company restaurant doesn´t offer very exciting food. I think
we should take our customers…..for a meal.