Question 1. What is the value of the securities?
1) the rights that it gives to its owner.
2) The fact that security - is money.
3) The fact that security - a commodity.
4) that guarantees income.
5) that they have a paper form.
Question 2. What is the basic property of a registered security?
1) The name of the owner does not need to register.
2) All transactions with it are subject to fixing registration.
3) Always have a paper form.
4) Has the preferential taxation.
5) gives more income than bearer securities.
Question 3. What is the basis of the underlying stock?
1) Economic rights to any asset.
4) Bills of exchange, checks.
Question 4. What is the basis of the secondary securities market?
1) The depositary notes.
3) This product, money.
4) Property, various resources.
5) Primary securities.
Question 5. What is the period of existence of short-term securities have?
1) One month.
2) Up to 1 year.
3) More than 1 year to 5-10 years.
4) More than 10 years.
5) Up to 20-30 years.
Question 1: Must the company to return the capital invested in stocks?
1) shall not be obliged to return their capital to investors.
2) is obliged to return capital.
3) are required to partially return capital.
4) are required to pay a dividend.
5) is obliged to return the invested capital with a deferred payment.
Question 2: Which of the details required for the action?
1) Name of the nominal value.
2) Signature of the shares.
3) The name of the agent bank.
4) Place of treatment.
5) The issuer's obligation to pay a fixed amount in the form of dividends.
Question 1. What is the basis of fundamental analysis?
1) balance sheet, profit and loss statement.
2) Dynamics of the volume of transactions on the market.
3) The movement of stock prices.
4) The rumors, fears, political movements.
5) Demand and supply of securities.
Question 2. What is the rating of the securities?
1) This expert opinion on objective indicators of the market.
2) The specific recommendation to buy securities.
3) Recommendation to the sale of securities.
4) Market price of securities.
5) The nominal value of the securities.
Question 3. As indicated by the highest category of reliability, appropriated agency "Standard and Poor"?
Question 4. What is characterized primarily in assessing the economic risk?
1) political system.
2) The social environment.
3) Economic structure and growth finance.
4) International Relations.
5) Balance of Payments.
Question 5. What is the main characteristic of the "portfolio growth."?
1) is formed from the shares of companies whose market value is growing.
2) aims for a maximum capital gain.
3) is the least risky.
4) focused on generating high current income - interest and dividend payments.
5) is a combination of the investment portfolios of properties aggressive and conservative growth.