Choose the correct answer to the question and the responses noted in the card:
Question 1. Which of the following definitions apply to the subject of statistics?
1. The statistics are subject to quantitative laws of economic phenomena;
2. Subject of the statistics is to describe the attractions of the state;
3. The subject of statistics is the quality of certain quantitative characteristics of mass phenomena and processes;
4. The subject of statistics - structural changes of mass phenomena and processes;
5 item statistics - determination of causal regularities of mass phenomena and processes.
Question 2. Determine the characteristics of the subject of statistics:
1. Mass processes and phenomena;
2. The quality of certain processes and phenomena;
3. randomness and probability of processes and phenomena;
4. The regularity of the processes and phenomena;
5. The mass quality of certain processes and phenomena.
Question 3. Please fill in the blanks in the text: "Statistics - a branch of science that studies the side ................. ............. . ............ certain phenomena and processes, their structure and distribution, placement in space, movement in time, revealing the existing quantitative relationships, trends and patterns in a given place and time "
1. "quantitative", "quality", "mass";
2. "structural mass defined";
3. "special, economic, high-quality";
4. "socio-economic, specific, mass";
5. "space-specific, quantitative, time-varying".
Question 4. State Statistics Committee shall be established:
1. The statistics relating to the conduct of the State;
2. The forms and methods of collection of statistical indicators relating to the conduct of the State;
3. methods of statistical indicators relating to the conduct of the State;
4. 1., 2., and 3. combined;
5. The order of presentation of financial statements to the tax inspectorate.
Question 5. Fill in the blanks in the text: "The system of the state statistics is run him accountable, thereby ensuring the inextricable link with the government"
1. The Government of the Russian Federation;
2. The President of the Russian Federation;
3. Revenue Service;
4. The Ministry of Finance;
5. The State Statistics Committee.
Question 6: What is the federal authority administers Russian statistics?
1. The Central Bank of Russia;
2. The State Statistics Committee of Russia .;
3. The Ministry of Economy;
4. The Government of Russia;
5. The President of the Russian Federation.
Question 1. Which of the following scientists is national statistics:
1. M.V.Bernulli, V.N.Boyarsky, Lomonosov;
2. D.Graunt, V.Petti;
4. E. Halle, A.Ketle;
Question 1. extrapolation of the average rate of growth recorded by the formula:
Question 2. The most common methods of extrapolation method are:
1. The average absolute growth;
2. The average rate of growth;
3. The alignment of the analytical formula;
4. 1., 2., 3. at the same time;
5. 1. 3.
Question 3. Interpolation is called:
1. The construction of the model state changes the dynamic series while maintaining the patterns of development;
2. The construction of the model state changes the dynamic series, subject to sudden changes in patterns of development;
Question 4: Predicting is called:
3. 1. 2;
4. The construction of certain assumptions about the state of the dynamic object in the future;
5. The verbal description of the dynamic state of the object in the future.
Question 5. Dana dynamics average annual value of industrial fixed assets Rally for 1979-1994.