necessary to analyze ... In the evaluation of the shares.
1) The Board of Directors of the protocols;
2) the minutes of the general meetings of shareholders;
3) Minutes of the counting commission.
2. In accordance with the Order of the Federal Financial Markets Service on October 10, 2006 № 06-117 / pz-n of a significant impact on the value of the securities may have ...
1) the creation of subsidiaries or the closure of the branch;
2) the conclusion or termination of the contract with the management company;
3) the commission of a joint stock company transaction of interest.
3. The acquisition of the property, determined the decision of the Board, based on the ...
1) the residual value;
2) fair value;
3) market value.
4. If the examination papers appraiser, revealing the fact of the suspension of the license for the main activity, ....
1) refuses to assessment;
2) take into account this fact in the discount rate;
3) take into account this fact in the formation of the cash flow.
5.Aktsionernoe agreement is ...
1) an agreement concluded between the shareholders and the procedure for determining the harmonized implementation of rights certified by shares and / or about the features of the rights to shares;
2) the contract concluded between the shareholders and the issuer, and determining an agreed procedure for the exercise of rights certified by shares and / or about the features of the rights to shares;
3) The contract concluded between the founders, shareholders and executive body defining an agreed procedure for the exercise of rights certified by shares and / or about the features of the rights to shares.
6. Issuing securities is ...
1) The only non-documentary securities;
2) security fixing a set of economic and moral rights;
3) a security that is issued in tranches.
7. When carrying out the bond´s rating takes into account factors such as ...
1) the reputation of the founders and leaders of the market;
2) the quality of management;
3) the company´s industry.
8.Faktorami risk on bonds are ...
1) the risk of non-payment;
3) name of the issuer.
9.Vekselnym legislation resolved the following terms of payment on the bill ...
1) "on demand";
2) "within a few days after sight";
3) "in so much time on drawing."
10.Predmetom shareholder agreement is ... ..
1) The obligation of the issuer and its shareholders in a certain way to carry out concerted actions;
2) the obligation of the parties to vote in a certain way at the general meeting of shareholders;
3) the obligation of the parties to acquire or dispose of shares at a predetermined price and (or) upon the occurrence of certain circumstances.
11.Dividend - it ...
1) share of the profits spent on the participation of shareholders in the Company´s management bodies
2) profit attributable to share
3) a part of the revenue that the company decides to issue to shareholders
12.Konvertiruemymi are those securities that can be exchanged for ...
1) Other securities
2) securities and money
3) Securities, money, goods
13.Ponyatie disclosure is given ...
1) the Federal Law "On the Securities Market"
2) in the Order of the FFMS of Russia;
3) of the Federal Law "On Joint Stock Companies".
14.Aktsiya gives its owner the right to vote from the moment of ...
1) the conclusion of the sales transaction
2) The full payment of shares
3) the acquisition of its founders to create a joint stock company
15.Pravoustanavlivayuschim document on corporate bonds:
1) a decision on the issue of securities;
2) the securities prospectus;
3) the company´s charter.
16. The Reserve Fund - is part of ...
1) own capital of the company
2) additional capital
3) the authorized capital
17. The register of shareholders is used to record ...
1) ownership of shares
2) determining the list of shareholders at the date of closing of the register
3) nominee shareholders
18. For debt securities are applicable following the cost .