1. The main task of engineering is:
A) providing the national economy highly machines and equipment;
B) greater specialization and integration;
B) a reflection of the level of scientific and technological potential.
2. The collection of articles of a certain class, united by common direct operational use, is characterized by:
A) the class of the product;
B) type of production;
B) the type of products.
3. To determine the degree of differentiation in the organization of Lawrence and Lorsch proposed to use the following options:
A) time limits direct communication;
B) Definitions For the purposes and objectives.
4. By the time the advantages of large enterprises are:
A) the economic feasibility of the connection between science and production;
B) the growth of labor productivity;
B) economical use of large production capacity.
5. When deciding on the construction of new industrial enterprises must be taken into account, developed:
A) the public need for this type of products;
B) design capacity and specialization of the company;
B) balance calculations production and consumption.
6. The comparative cost-effectiveness of business location is determined by:
A) in relation to the final utility narodohozyaystvennomu effect;
B) versus the cost of production at the production site and in areas of consumption;
B) in comparison with the capital-analogues.
7. Working machines, tools and equipment for the generality of the functions included in the group.
A) mechanisms; b) power machinery; c) production techniques.
8. The most important characteristics of industrial products include:
A) focus on the end-user;
B) inelastic demand;
B) the impact of the tax system.
9. oligopolistic situation in which there is a price leader (dominant company), to take the initiative to change the prices, and other companies follow its example is:
A) an example of a cooperative game;
B) a conspiracy;
B) price leadership.
10. The pricing policy, the essence of which is to establish different prices depending on the number of purchased products, price discrimination is characterized:
A) of the first degree;
B) of the second degree;
B) the third degree.
11. Save time (coverage ratio) in any combination of the length of related operations is determined by the formula:
A) tmin * (nD + p); b) tmax * (nD-p); a) tmin * (nD-p).
12. Tact production line is defined as follows:
a) n RS Frab d Ki; b) Fp / N; c) Nn of Mi
13. The use of electronic devices in engineering reveals the content of the term:
A) information technology; b) mechatronics; c) tehnotronika.
14. The set of events forming a single deterministic system, reflected by the term:
A) specific planning;
B) science and technology policy;
B) kompleksnosnost planning.
15. Sectoral structure of mechanical engineering is:
A) quantitative relationships between industries and enterprises;
B) the level of automation and mechanization of labor;
B) demonstration of proportions and relations industries.