Subject 1. Subject and method of statistics. Summary and grouping.
1. What is the subject of statistics?
A. Planning and Forecasting
B. Organization of work
B. The quantitative aspect of mass phenomena in a given place and time
2.Suschnost statistical methods:
A. Data collection, compilation, presentation, analysis and interpretation
B. The study of the dynamics of
B. balance sheet
G. Cost Estimation
D. Correspondent survey
3.Main stage of statistical research:
A. Data collection
B. Grouping data
G. Organization of work
D. Planning and Forecasting
4. What is a statistical summary?
A. Isolation of a qualitatively homogeneous groups
B. Identification of the relationship between signs
B. Determination of the intervals
G. Bringing collected information to a form suitable for analysis
D. Calculation of the structure effects
5. What is a group?
A. Development of the system of indicators
B. Determination of the intervals
B. Education homogeneous groups on substantive grounds
G. ranking of some distribution
D. Calculation of the distribution structure
6. What is an attribute symptoms?
7. What is called the distribution?
Theme 2. Absolute and relative values
1. What is the absolute figures in the statistics?
2. What is the relative value of coordination?
3. What is the relative value of the comparison?
4. What is the relative magnitude of the dynamics?
Theme 3. Mean values
1. What is the average value in the statistics?
2. What will happen to the arithmetic mean, if all options to increase the number of 2 times?
3. What happens to the arithmetic mean, if all options are reduced by 100?
4. What happens to the arithmetic mean if all frequencies decreased 4 times?
5. In which case a fashion?
6. In which case, the median is calculated?
7. What form of averages should be used in determining the products that are most in demand?
8. What price scorekeeper records when registering in food prices?
Topic 4. Performance variations
1. What indicators are used variation?
2. In what units is measured by the standard deviation?
3. What characterizes the between-group variance?
4. What characterizes the intragroup variance?
5. What characterizes the total variance?
6. What happens with the dispersion if all variants reduce 3 times?
7. When the two sets of information is available on the coefficient of variation of the studied trait: = 18% = 25%. What a collection of more raznosostavna?
8. When is a sign factor affects more strongly on the variation of resultant variable: if = = 0.8 or 0.75?
Theme 5. Selective observation
1. As determined by the required sample size for random selection of repetition-free?
2. As determined by the average margin of error sampling in serial repetition-free selection?
3. As to the marginal sampling error for random selection for repetition-free medium?
4. How is estimated the share feature?
5. How looks the confidence interval to estimate the mean values?
Subject 6. The series speakers
2. By what formula is determined by the average level of instantaneous time series dynamics?
3. By what formula is determined by the growth rate of the chain?
4. What characterizes the rate of growth?
5. By what formula is calculated the average rate dynamics?
6. In what units is measured by the absolute growth?
7. What is the average absolute increase?
Theme 7. The economic indices
2. What characterizes the individual indices?
3. Aggregate Index is calculated cost of production?
4. How is the aggregate index of physical volume of production?
5. Which version of aggregate indices of quality indicators used in the calculation of the consumer price index (CPI)?
6. What is called the index of variable composition?