1. The English bourgeois revolution of the seventeenth century. / Ed. EA Kosminskii and JA Levitskogo. M .: USSR Academy of Sciences, 1954-T1-2.
2. England XVII century .: ideology, politics, culture / Ed. G.R.Levina, SE Fedorov. L., 1990.
3. England XVII century .: social groups and societies. / Ed. SE Fedorov. St. Petersburg. 1994.
4. Antonov AN Charles I, Louis XVI-Bourbon, Nicholas II. M .; Pg. 1918.
5. Archangel SI The peasant movement in England in the 40-50-ies in Huey, -M., 1960.
6. Barg MA Great English Revolution XVII. portraits of her figures. M., 1991.
7. Barg MA Charles I Stuart. Trial and execution. // Modern and Contemporary History. 1970. №6.
8. Barg MA Cromwell and his role. - M .: Education, 1960.
9. Barg MA. People in the lower classes of the English bourgeois revolution of the seventeenth century. M .: Nauka, 1967.
10. Barg MA Some results and problems of the Marxist study of the English Revolution // The problem of British history. M .: Nauka, 1987.
11. Vinokourov MA English peasantry on the eve of the bourgeois revolution of the XVII century. M., 1992.
12. Vinokurov MV Unsolved problems of the agrarian history of England, the fifteenth and eighteenth centuries. // Modern and Contemporary History. 1985. №1.
13. Vinokurov MV On the creation of prerequisites for the expropriation of the peasantry in the South West of England on the eve of the bourgeois revolution in the mid-seventeenth century .// From the history of the bourgeois revolutions of modern times. - M., 1985.
14. Thomas Hobbes Behemoth or the Long Parliament // Vol .: In 2 v. M., 1991. T. 2. S. 591 - 623.
15. State law bourgeois and the newly independent countries. Ed. BA Starodub and VE Chirkina. - M .: Higher School, 1986.
16. Grigorenko SI Republican idea in journalism Independents 1649-1650 biennium. // Bourgeois public opinion in England XVII - H1H centuries. - M .: IVI SSSR. AN-1989. S. 49-83.
17. AV Dicey Basics of public law of England: Trans. from English. / Ed. PG Vinogradov. St. Petersburg., 1891
18. Dmitriev OV Socio-economic development of England in the XVI century. M., 1990.
19. Legislation English Revolution 1640-1660 gg. / Ed. V. Dmitrievsky. - Leningrad, 1946.
20. The history of bourgeois constitutionalism XVII - XVIII centuries. // Ed. VS Nersesyants et al. - M .: Nauka, 1983.
21. History of State and Law of Foreign Countries / Edited by: O. Jidkova, NA Krasheninnikova. - M .: Publishing Group NORMA-INFRA-M, 1998.
22. Kareev NI history of Western Europe in the new time: 2 v. St. Petersburg., 1913-1915.
23. LE Kertman Geography, history and culture of England. - M .: Higher School, 1979.
24. Kondratiev SV The idea of \u200b\u200blaw in pre-revolutionary England, Tyumen, 1990
25. Kondratiev SV Lawyers in pre-revolutionary England. Shadrinsk. 1993
26. Kuznetsov KA The British House of Commons while Theodore Stewart - Odessa, 1915.
27. Kuznetsov KA The idea of \u200b\u200bmodern society and the state from the Reformation to the Restoration. Odessa, 1919.
28. VM Lavrovskii Collection of documents on the history of the English bourgeois revolution in Hook. M .: Higher School, 1973.
29. Levin GR The democratic movement in the English bourgeois revolution -A .: LGPI 1973.
30. Lilbern Pamflety. D. M .: Sotsekgiz 1937.
31. JL Mentsin Laboratory and Parliament (at the origins of modern political culture of the West). // Questions of history. №4, 1993.
32. Omelchenko OA General History of State and Law: Textbook 2 t. T. 2. - M .: Ton - Prior, 1999.
33. Tatyana Pavlova Second English Republic (1659-1660). - M .: Nauka, 1974.
34. Pavlov T A Royal title in this country is useless. // Questions of history. 1980. № 8.
35. Tatyana Pavlova Oliver Cromwell. - M .: Young Guard, 1990.
36. AN Savin Lectures on the History of the English Revolution. M .: State Publishing House, 1924.
37. Sarpykin YM Harrington's political doc