The logic test of 55 questions
Question 1. Which of the following categories related to the subject of science "logic"
1. Form and means thought necessary for the management of knowledge in any field of knowledge.
2. The forms and laws of correct thinking.
3. The laws and forms, methods and operations of thought by which a person perceives the world around him.
4. The forms of sensory perception.
5. The structure of thought.
Question 2. What forms of expression denote sensual poznaniya
2. Submission of perception.
Question 3. What forms of expression do not represent the logical myshleniya
5. The correct answer is no.
Question 4. Which of the following statements disclose the concept of "representation"
1. It is a form of indirect and generalized reflection of reality.
2. This form of thinking, which reflects the essential features of objects.
3. This sensual image of the object, which is the earliest in one form or another was seen, but that is currently not available.
4. It is a form of visual perception of the subject.
5. This form of the generalized perception of the world.
Question 5. What judgments are obscheutverditelnym
1. Some libraries are academic institutions.
2. Judgments - is thinking.
3. Russian citizens are equal before the law.
4. Some birds swim.
5. Neither the author of this story is not printed.
Question 1. What is the logical law broken in the above primere
Medicine, took sick, is good. The more good to do, the better. That means we need to take as much medication.
1. The law of identity.
2. The law of the excluded middle.
3. The law of sufficient reason.
4. The law of non-contradiction.
5. The law of negation of negation.
Question 2: Which of the above statements is not broken the law tozhdestva
1. He has long sat on a horse with a broken leg.
2. Correctly say that the language to Kiev. And yesterday I got smoked tongue. Now, can safely go to Kiev.
3. Old sea wolf - it is really a wolf. All the wolves live in the forest. Thus, the old sea wolves live in the forest.
4. If the snow is white, it is white.
5. Due to the distraction player repeatedly lost points in the tournament.
Question 3. Which of the above pair of examples the law is broken neprotivorechiya
1. In autumn rain is useful for mushrooms. - In the autumn rain is not useful for harvesting mushrooms.
2. Kama - tributary of the Volga. - Kama is not a tributary of the Volga.
3. Nick Ivanov - pervorazryadnik on the run. - Kolya Ivanov is not arrester tennis.
4. Some officers are generals. - Some officers are not are not the generals.
5. All students group were preparing to set off on the logic. - None of the students
groups are not prepared to set off on the logic.
Question 4. Which of the following pairs of concepts does not apply the law of excluded tretego
1. Competent - illiterate.
2. The believer - an atheist.
3. The believer - a believer.
4. savvy - lame.
5. provable - unprovable.
Question 5: Which of these statements is not broken the law of sufficient osnovaniya
1. Strongly despise that I shallow bully, as I am a person with a higher education.
2. Falling Snow. Winter came.
3. The sun rises and the morning comes.
4. The right eye itches - rejoice, left - to cry.
5. The student must deliver N. standings, as he was leaving on a business trip.
Question 1. Which of these definitions refers to the concept.
1. It features a distraction from the subject and turning them into an object of self-examination.
2. A holistic set of judgments, ie thinking that anything approved by the distinctive sign of the object, the core of which are
judging the most common and a